Worlds fastest VTG Title, no questions asked!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-23-2019, 02:23 PM
Former Vendor
AIM Performance Is a GOD !AIM Performance Is a GOD !AIM Performance Is a GOD !AIM Performance Is a GOD !AIM Performance Is a GOD !AIM Performance Is a GOD !AIM Performance Is a GOD !AIM Performance Is a GOD !AIM Performance Is a GOD !AIM Performance Is a GOD !AIM Performance Is a GOD !
Manuel - Congratulations! Your car was flying as usual. Your car has always impressed me since I first met you in Ocala last year. You've also always been a respectful competitor, win or lose. You always stop by the trailer to say hello and goodbye and shake my hand after every event regardless of the outcome. We hope to see some more friendly competition at the next event.

-Ryan

Old 01-23-2019, 02:47 PM
Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AIM Performance
Manuel - Congratulations! Your car was flying as usual. Your car has always impressed me since I first met you in Ocala last year. You've also always been a respectful competitor, win or lose. You always stop by the trailer to say hello and goodbye and shake my hand after every event regardless of the outcome. We hope to see some more friendly competition at the next event.

-Ryan
Thank you Ryan, that’s the only way I know how to roll. Congrats on Shay’s car and hope to see you guys back in FL for the next WGF in Ocala coming up April.

Manuel

Old 01-23-2019, 07:24 PM
8SECDD Is a GOD !8SECDD Is a GOD !8SECDD Is a GOD !8SECDD Is a GOD !8SECDD Is a GOD !8SECDD Is a GOD !8SECDD Is a GOD !8SECDD Is a GOD !8SECDD Is a GOD !8SECDD Is a GOD !8SECDD Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Boosted TTS

Thank you Ryan, that’s the only way I know how to roll. Congrats on Shay’s car and hope to see you guys back in FL for the next WGF in Ocala coming up April.

Manuel
I second what Ryan said, Manuel. You are a class act. With a very impressive, fast car. You reminded me of me last weekend. Hot-lapping and going for it, risk be damned. Remember when I blew a turbo doing 30 passes trying to catch you (and failing) at Ocala last year?

See you in Ocala again in April.

Dave

Old 01-23-2019, 09:41 PM
Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 8SECDD
I second what Ryan said, Manuel. You are a class act. With a very impressive, fast car. You reminded me of me last weekend. Hot-lapping and going for it, risk be damned. Remember when I blew a turbo doing 30 passes trying to catch you (and failing) at Ocala last year?

See you in Ocala again in April.

Dave
Hi Dave,

How can I forget , we were both going back to back to see who came out on top. Competition with respect, just like it should be with no childish non-sense.

See you soon my friend, can’t wait to see you break the 200 mph +++ in your beast!!!

Manuel

Old 01-23-2019, 10:32 PM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
Congrats Manuel. Glad the car is holding together at this power level with so many passes. With the results from you and Shay this weekend gives me a little more reassurance to do some more mods without worrying about breaking anything.

Curious what changes you made to get 8-9mph faster from the previous events?

Old 01-24-2019, 08:25 AM
Originally Posted by longboarder
Congrats Manuel. Glad the car is holding together at this power level with so many passes. With the results from you and Shay this weekend gives me a little more reassurance to do some more mods without worrying about breaking anything.

Curious what changes you made to get 8-9mph faster from the previous events?
Hi Adam,

Nice to hear from you and thank you for the kudos!

There is no secret, besides shedding some weight (mod list above), the perfect conditions (track and weather), the main recipe is called BY DESIGN...Sam was with me every step of the way, we were logging every single run and monitoring the EGT's and knock, the car was responding flawless so we turned it up...no magic here it is just boost and timing, an obviously a good set of "cojones"

Manuel

Old 01-24-2019, 07:02 PM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
Good to meet you, Manuel. Impressive car and a class act competitor. I look forward to running with you Porsche guys next time around.

Fadi (boostitforward)

Old 01-24-2019, 07:23 PM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Payam
I was really thinking the same thing. Glad I don't have to worry as long as I'm logging and checking everything.
I don't think I saw you at the last two SS/NFZ event. Will you be there in April?
Hey Payam yeah I was there in April 2018 when it rained. Had a conflict in November. I'm planning on NFZ in April 2019. Hope to see you there.

Old 02-04-2019, 09:00 PM
Originally Posted by SCvet00
Good to meet you, Manuel. Impressive car and a class act competitor. I look forward to running with you Porsche guys next time around.

Fadi (boostitforward)
Hi Fadi,

Same here, hope you guys make to Ocala in April!

PS; Remember to send Shay and myself our commission for making you “famous” on YouTube

Manuel