991 Picture Thread - Upload Yours!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 11-04-2012, 12:37 AM
khan is on a distinguished road
991S Cup Kit

Old 11-04-2012, 01:10 AM
galion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud of
^^^Wow!! Very nice.

Old 11-04-2012, 11:36 AM
kmatt is on a distinguished road
A couple of 2 week old 'baby' pics

Attached Images   
Old 11-04-2012, 11:38 AM
BrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by kmatt
Congratulations!

Is that off the sea to sky highway?

Old 11-04-2012, 12:19 PM
kmatt is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BrandonH
Congratulations!

Is that off the sea to sky highway?
Ding ding ding - We have a winnah

Good eye Brandon , it's near Lions Bay

Old 11-04-2012, 01:18 PM
Porsche has done a good job with the Cup Kit

Cup kit dose add personality to the car.

Old 11-06-2012, 09:37 AM
DBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond repute
Initial pics at the dealer lot...more to come when I get back.

Attached Images   
Old 11-06-2012, 09:48 AM
Originally Posted by DBYT
Looks very nice. Once you break it in be ready for a supper fast ride. The electric steering is amazing. Buy the wheel and tire insurance as it will save you thousands.

Old 11-06-2012, 10:05 AM
DBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by khan
Looks very nice. Once you break it in be ready for a supper fast ride. The electric steering is amazing. Buy the wheel and tire insurance as it will save you thousands.
Got the wheel and tyre insurance. 10 days and counting...

Old 11-06-2012, 10:27 AM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Buy the wheel and tire insurance as it will save you thousands.
If you don't mind sharing, what is the cost of Porsche wheel/tire insurance run? Or PM me ; }

Old 11-06-2012, 02:57 PM
From the various posts, people have paid between 900 and 1200 for 3 yrs. mine was
1000 for 3 yrs.

Old 11-06-2012, 03:35 PM
BrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud of
Buy the wheel and tire insurance as it will save you thousands.
Waste of money....dont fall for this at signing

Old 11-06-2012, 06:56 PM
dhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BrandonH
Waste of money....dont fall for this at signing
+1 Don't waste your $$

Old 11-08-2012, 06:04 PM
nicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond repute
can't resist. She's dirty, but what a good girl. Had such a wonderful drive top-down today in very cool temps here in the Pacific Northwest. These cars are so superb. Just your average, everyday supercar

Old 11-08-2012, 06:21 PM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by kmatt
She's a beauty. Congratulations and enjoy!

Originally Posted by DBYT
D, your car looks super! I'm now convinced that the glass roof really belongs on a dark car as it looks terrific on it. I changed my order from glass to steel roof on my plat silver at the last moment because I wasn't sure it would look good on lighter colors. Glad for you...glad for me

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 991 Picture Thread - Upload Yours!