991 Picture Thread - Upload Yours!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 02-02-2013, 01:07 PM
chancludo is a splendid one to beholdchancludo is a splendid one to beholdchancludo is a splendid one to beholdchancludo is a splendid one to beholdchancludo is a splendid one to beholdchancludo is a splendid one to beholdchancludo is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by opnielsen
Here is a pic from yesterdays PHH (Porsche Happy Hour) at my home. Nice to have good neighbors that you can share your passion with
And I thought I live in a high-911-neighborhood!

Old 02-02-2013, 02:10 PM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
Went out in the snow today.

Attached Images   
Old 02-02-2013, 02:34 PM
chancludo is a splendid one to beholdchancludo is a splendid one to beholdchancludo is a splendid one to beholdchancludo is a splendid one to beholdchancludo is a splendid one to beholdchancludo is a splendid one to beholdchancludo is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Haku
And? How'd it go?

Old 02-02-2013, 02:38 PM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by chancludo
And? How'd it go?
Gingerly...I guess!

I went out slid around a bit... It was fun but had to drive very very carefully. After about 30 mins I had to tuck it back into the garage where it now sleeps!

Old 02-02-2013, 04:39 PM
I figured! Unfortunately, we don't get snow here, but I remember the fun I had many years ago taking my Beetle to snow-covered parking lots...

Old 02-02-2013, 05:15 PM
HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Haku
Yikes!

(but great pics)

Old 02-02-2013, 10:10 PM
aljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud of

Old 02-02-2013, 10:15 PM
BrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud of
^^ That stitching looks great !

Old 02-02-2013, 11:08 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Here is a pic from yesterdays PHH (Porsche Happy Hour) at my home. Nice to have good neighbors that you can share your passion with

OK I'm just loving that shot.
Thanks for posting!

Old 02-02-2013, 11:57 PM
aljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud of
Lucky guy i envy you

Old 02-03-2013, 08:34 PM
That's a wonderful picture. More PHH pics please! Thanks

Originally Posted by aljaberh
Wonderful looking car. Lovely interior.
Thanks for sharing.

Old 02-04-2013, 09:47 AM
My favourite/highly secure parking space at the shopping mall

Attached Images  
Old 02-04-2013, 09:52 AM
dhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond repute
I've dreamt of spots like that

Old 02-04-2013, 10:27 AM
If one has to park in a public spot, that is the perfect one! A big score!

Old 02-04-2013, 12:44 PM
Nuke986 has a spectacular aura aboutNuke986 has a spectacular aura about
If I could do it all over again,,,mine would have that red stiching and seatbelts.....nice

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 991 Picture Thread - Upload Yours!