on board in a 991 Carrera S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2012, 05:53 AM
Elias74 can only hope to improve
Originally Posted by speed21
Yep a total disgrace and offence to the entire porsche community. This loser needs bullwhipping for this.
Don't ever think i am that guy.

I did alot of racing sessions with quite fast cars.

I did race car driving lessons more than once.

I did safty drive lessons.

I usually go on track.

But i'm not a PRO DRIVER, i explained in other posts, there was a miss understanding in what i wrote.

I'm not that guy.

That's not my car.

I'm not from Naples. Thanks to god.

I don't drive that way.

Old 03-19-2012, 07:28 AM
tromero is a splendid one to beholdtromero is a splendid one to beholdtromero is a splendid one to beholdtromero is a splendid one to beholdtromero is a splendid one to beholdtromero is a splendid one to beholdtromero is a splendid one to behold
The 991S driver drives like a granny compared to this guy. This film was made in 1978 and although I don't condone this type of driving on public roads I do admit the sounds and senses stir the soul.

Old 03-19-2012, 07:46 AM
Sapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant future
That type of driving is pretty common in Greece.

Old 03-19-2012, 11:50 AM
Surely NOT my car.

Mine JUST arrived 2 hours ago to my dealer!!!

Sooo beautiful. :-)

And finally!

I'll post pics as soon as i'll receive my plate.

Wait is finally over...

Old 03-19-2012, 12:02 PM
Sapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Elias74
Surely NOT my car.

And finally!

Wait is finally over...
Congratulations. Be sure to post some pictures.

Old 03-19-2012, 12:27 PM
GAM3OVR is a splendid one to beholdGAM3OVR is a splendid one to beholdGAM3OVR is a splendid one to beholdGAM3OVR is a splendid one to beholdGAM3OVR is a splendid one to beholdGAM3OVR is a splendid one to beholdGAM3OVR is a splendid one to behold
Surely NOT my car.

And finally!

Wait is finally over...
I'm curious how the process works over there. So you can't drive the car off the lot until you have the plate? Here we get a temp tag to take it home.

Old 03-19-2012, 12:39 PM
ArthurH is a jewel in the roughArthurH is a jewel in the roughArthurH is a jewel in the roughArthurH is a jewel in the rough
What city are you in Elias?

I am in Trieste and Venice a lot. Still have not seen a 991 in Italy yet.

Old 03-19-2012, 02:19 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ArthurH

He's in Parma (halfway between Bologna & Milan) nearest dealer would be Milan.
Supposedly he's getting one of the very first ones in Italy and at a whopping 8% off.... if that's the case most of us got screwed!!!
I got 2.5% which is amazing most are paying sticker price, haven't heard of anyone ever getting 8% on a newly released model and take delivery before anyone else... my spidy senses are tingling

Old 03-19-2012, 04:05 PM
Banned
speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !
Don't ever think i am that guy.

I did alot of racing sessions with quite fast cars.

I did race car driving lessons more than once.

I did safty drive lessons.

I usually go on track.

But i'm not a PRO DRIVER, i explained in other posts, there was a miss understanding in what i wrote.

I'm not that guy.

That's not my car.

I'm not from Naples. Thanks to god.

I don't drive that way.

Ok then. Lets just give you the benefit of the doubt and say psycho sid is right and its the op. But just out of curiosity, where did you get the avatar from then? I mean thats you sitting in the car right? I mean these cars aren't anywhere in italy yet here you are in the drivers seat of a white 991. And i suppose its just coincidence the op has vanished into thin air the moment you arrive on the scene. Just saying... it sure does look pretty suss.

Anyway fwiw I'm hoping it's not you, and congrats on the car arriving. Pics ASAP please.

Last edited by speed21; 03-19-2012 at 04:19 PM.
Old 03-19-2012, 05:16 PM
A REPLY for EVRYONE

Ok guys,
let's go in order:

@ Mr. Sapster: for sure man, as soon as i can!!!

@ GAM3OVR: no man, we don't have a temp tag (i sayd plate, sorry...). We can get only a definitive tag each car, and moreover, unlikely, me have to pay EXPENSIVE fees evry year... U can take your car ONLY after getting the tag. It takes 2-3 days...

@ ArthurH: I live in Parma. (But there is always that Psycho Sid, replying for us...). Mine will be one of the first to be out with alluminium contour near the windows. (I ordered mine the 27Th of september...).

@ Psycho Sid: I'sorry for u Psycho, because I GET MINE WITH AN 8% WHOPPED OFF. Again, what is your problem? I regret for your little 2.5% discount, maybe business is not your main attitude, right?

- You are NOT right again Mr. Psycho. The nearest dealer is NOT in Milan, but in Parma. Why u have to reply evrything even if u don't know? Mah...

- Your spidy senses are tingling uh? And Who cares? As soon as i have time, it will be my worry to SEND TO U MY CONTRACT, so you can read it by yourself how much i payed my 991. By private message. With MY -8% off, i'll get 2 week vacation thinking on how much you payed your car

@ speed 21:
- FIRST: WHO or WHAT the hell is OP??? Can u explain to me please????

- SECOND: MY avatar, it's a picture of ME took by my girlfriend on december 3rd, the day of the 991 presentation in ITALY. I was on a white 991 that was there for the public presentation. There were 2 991, one white and one grey. Mine just arrived today. Satisfied?

- THIRD: in ITALY, there are a lot of new 991, believe me, but recents facts (economic state deficit), have moved, how to say, irs? FEES AGENTS? Don't know. But governement, in Italy, if u have an expensive car like porsche, then they will examine ALL your economical last 5 year situation, SO alot of rich people who can afford this vehicles are AFRAID to buy them. And, as well, as soon as my car will be registered, i'll be subject to governement investigation, so...yes...i'm afraid too. BUT MY PASSION IS BIGGER than my fear. Clear?

- FOURTH: To give me the benefit of the doubt? But are you serious? But who the hell are u? I was here only because i love fast cars (expecially Porsches), like you all do! I was missunderstood by that Psycho and now evryone is against me???? remember that i have a good english, BUT I'AM ITALIAN, and some things and concepts are not so easy to translate in english. And for this i've gained a rope around my neck? Unbelivable. If u don't like me, it's your business, i can leave this forum, when you decide you don't want me to stay anymore, and i'm sure i'll still be fine.

- LEAST BUT NOT LAST: Yes, i'll post pictures as soon as i'll get MY - 8% Porsche in my garden! (For the happiness of that Psycho who think to have all the right replyes to evrything, but it's not able to make a good deal).

And then if someone of u wants to ban me out of this forum, then, ok.

Things will go on anyway.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 03-20-2012 at 11:12 AM. Reason: inapropriate response
Old 03-19-2012, 05:33 PM
Banned
speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !

@ speed 21:
- FIRST: WHO or WHAT the hell is OP??? Can u explain to me please????

- SECOND: MY avatar, it's a picture of ME took by my girlfriend on december 3rd, the day of the 991 presentation in ITALY. I was on a white 991 that was there for the public presentation. There were 2 991, one white and one grey. Mine just arrived today. Satisfied?

- THIRD: in ITALY, there are a lot of new 991, believe me, but recents facts (economic state deficit), have moved, how to say, irs? FEES AGENTS? Don't know. But governement, in Italy, if u have an expensive car like porsche, then they will examine ALL your economical last 5 year situation, SO alot of rich people who can afford this vehicles are AFRAID to buy them. And, as well, as soon as my car will be registered, i'll be subject to governement investigation, so...yes...i'm afraid too. BUT MY PASSION IS BIGGER than my fear. Clear?

- FOURTH: To give me the benefit of the doubt? But are you serious? But who the hell are u? I was here only because i love fast cars (expecially Porsches), like you all do! I was missunderstood by that Psycho and now evryone is against me???? remember that i have a good english, BUT I'AM ITALIAN, and some things and concepts are not so easy to translate in english. And for this i've gained a rope around my neck? Unbelivable. If u don't like me, it's your business, i can leave this forum, when you decide you don't want me to stay anymore, and i'm sure i'll still be fine.

- LEAST BUT NOT LAST: Yes, i'll post pictures as soon as i'll get MY - 8% Porsche in my garden! (For the happiness of that Psycho who think to have all the right replyes to evrything, but it's not able to make a good deal).

And then if someone of u wants to ban me out of this forum, then, ok.

Things will go on anyway.
Elias. No need to get all worked up my friend. I was just saying how it all looked very coincidental... and it does. I have no hard feelings against you and was just saying the whole thing all looked pretty suss, again on the basis ArthurH is saying he has seen no 991's at all and he is in Italy a lot, yet here you are sitting in a white 991 which just happens to be the exact same colour of the 991 in the OP.....yet there are no 991's in italy seen by ArthurH....anywhere!!! And you have the same light power steering option too. So i guess that made me question a few things again....which is fair enough.

Anyway nobody is looking to ban you off the forums....well i don't think so anyway. If you have pissed some people off then that's not my problem so don't beat me up over that thankyou. You may well be a good guy thats just stepped on the wrong toes....I don't know enough about you.

Anyway OP means "original post" or the person who has posted the original post....in this instance MF/1....funny abbreviation that too. I hear that term used a lot in the USA. MF1....

Edit: Also what's the story behind you selecting the super light power steering option? I'm guessing you drove a car with that beforehand? I mean you've gotta admit it's kinda very odd for a guy that says he is an experienced driver and sports car enthusiast to have that really...... just saying...

Last edited by speed21; 03-19-2012 at 06:40 PM.
Old 03-19-2012, 06:37 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Nice...
You've stated previously no one knows whether you're telling the truth or not here on 6speed... which on frequent occasion you have put to the test.
So when I hear 8% off on one of the first 991 to hit the dealer I'm reminded of your statement... ?

Why... because I've never heard of anyone getting that much off on a newly released 911!
Your fondness of telling tales is what's to blame for my questioning this type of discount as fiction, not to mention your arrogant/aggressive disposition...

Thank you for making my point!

Old 03-19-2012, 06:44 PM
ArthurH is a jewel in the roughArthurH is a jewel in the roughArthurH is a jewel in the roughArthurH is a jewel in the rough
There must be 991s in Italy, of course, by now. Trieste is not exactly booming these days, I think, though. I see four 911's on my way to the corner market here in SF. In Trieste I usually see maybe one a week.

Old 03-19-2012, 07:01 PM
Originally Posted by speed21
Elias. No need to get all worked up my friend. I was just saying how it all looked very coincidental... and it does. I have no hard feelings against you and was just saying the whole thing all looked pretty suss, again on the basis ArthurH is saying he has seen no 991's at all and he is in Italy a lot, yet here you are sitting in a white 991 which just happens to be the exact same colour of the 991 in the OP.....yet there are no 991's in italy seen by ArthurH....anywhere!!! And you have the same light power steering option too. So i guess that made me question a few things again....which is fair enough.

Anyway nobody is looking to ban you off the forums....well i don't think so anyway. If you have pissed some people off then that's not my problem so don't beat me up over that thankyou. You may well be a good guy thats just stepped on the wrong toes....I don't know enough about you.

Anyway OP means "original post" or the person who has posted the original post....in this instance MF/1....funny abbreviation that too. I hear that term used a lot in the USA. MF1....

Edit: Also what's the story behind you selecting the super light power steering option? I'm guessing you drove a car with that beforehand? I mean you've gotta admit it's kinda very odd for a guy that says he is an experienced driver and sports car enthusiast to have that really...... just saying...
Well, Super light steering. I had it in my previuos car, and since i drive my car all week long, i like not to have a heavy steering during manoeuvres. I think, that this option can be noticed only in very slow driving\parking...

That's the only reason...

Old 03-19-2012, 07:07 PM
There must be 991s in Italy, of course, by now. Trieste is not exactly booming these days, I think, though. I see four 911's on my way to the corner market here in SF. In Trieste I usually see maybe one a week.
ArthurH,
i explained before how much people with money is worried about fiscal controls over Expensive car owners, i've alot of friends that wants to buy a sportcar, but they are waiting things to "pass away", like often happens in Italy...

and, not to forget trieste is NOT San Francisco, they are fewer...obviously...

Trieste is with countryside 200.000 more or less,
San Francisco instead is about 810.000 iif i'm not wrong...
1 against 4...the proportion is right

And in my country people isn't getting richer day by day...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: on board in a 991 Carrera S