Laser Jammers?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-14-2012, 07:30 PM
rdalcanto is a glorious beacon of lightrdalcanto is a glorious beacon of lightrdalcanto is a glorious beacon of lightrdalcanto is a glorious beacon of lightrdalcanto is a glorious beacon of lightrdalcanto is a glorious beacon of light
Laser Jammers?

Who has installed laser jammers on their 991s? What brand did you go with? Did you do the install yourself, or have someone else do it?
Thanks,
Rick

Old 04-14-2012, 07:43 PM
SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by rdalcanto
Who has installed laser jammers on their 991s? What brand did you go with? Did you do the install yourself, or have someone else do it?
Thanks,
Rick
Have Blinder Xtreme M27 installed on my 991 by a local shop. Very happy with the result. Works well.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/60293300@N06/6898859915/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/60293300@N06/6932902091/

Old 04-15-2012, 07:16 AM
rdalcanto is a glorious beacon of lightrdalcanto is a glorious beacon of lightrdalcanto is a glorious beacon of lightrdalcanto is a glorious beacon of lightrdalcanto is a glorious beacon of lightrdalcanto is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by SM_ATL
Have Blinder Xtreme M27 installed on my 991 by a local shop. Very happy with the result. Works well.
I'm worried about how much they need to take apart to run wires, etc., for the install. Did you watch them do it? Any rattles or other problems afterwards? Do you have rear jammers as well?
Thanks!
Rick

Old 04-15-2012, 09:12 AM
SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by rdalcanto
I'm worried about how much they need to take apart to run wires, etc., for the install. Did you watch them do it? Any rattles or other problems afterwards? Do you have rear jammers as well?
Thanks!
Rick
I did not have time to stay at the shop when the wired the system but the job was cleanly done (meaning no trace of what had been taken apart and no rattles afterwards). I guess it comes down to the show and how experienced they are... I do not have rear jammers (yet) but I am considering it.