My 1st Porsche

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-20-2012, 08:11 PM
Palden will become famous soon enough
Thanks everyone. Extremely satisfied with it. Here are a couple of pics of the interior. My two kids made me get boosters for them ASAP so they can ride with me. I was also going to get painted black rims at first, but the wife didn't agree(I wasn't going to even try arguing it ).

Yes porsche2012, my WRX is Rally Blue.

Although I really love my WRX (keeping it as my daily driver), I don't even want to try to compare it to the Porsche. It wouldn't be fair. Granted, the WRX has been relatively trouble free and has 125K miles on it and still running strong.

Attached Images      
Old 05-20-2012, 11:49 PM
Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !
Blue and MT = Perfect. I am glad people are still ordering Manuals, all these PDK really makes me think Porsche Don't Kare (about MT)

Old 10-10-2013, 01:21 AM
EBMCS03 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Palden
Thanks everyone. Extremely satisfied with it. Here are a couple of pics of the interior. My two kids made me get boosters for them ASAP so they can ride with me. I was also going to get painted black rims at first, but the wife didn't agree(I wasn't going to even try arguing it ).

Yes porsche2012, my WRX is Rally Blue.

Although I really love my WRX (keeping it as my daily driver), I don't even want to try to compare it to the Porsche. It wouldn't be fair. Granted, the WRX has been relatively trouble free and has 125K miles on it and still running strong.
Oh so the two tone interior does have deviated stitching "included" on the dash and top of the door? Or did u get those as Porsche exclusive options?

Old 10-10-2013, 08:19 AM
Chupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond repute
The deviated stitching comes with the Agate grey on this interior. The Pebble grey does not have deviated stitching.

Old 10-10-2013, 01:58 PM
EBMCS03 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
The deviated stitching comes with the Agate grey on this interior. The Pebble grey does not have deviated stitching.
So basically with the two tone you get the deviated stitching on the Agate Gray parts like the dash and top of the door sills

Old 10-10-2013, 06:33 PM
LPB987S is a name known to allLPB987S is a name known to allLPB987S is a name known to allLPB987S is a name known to allLPB987S is a name known to allLPB987S is a name known to all
Nice colour combo! How has the maintenance on the light interior colour been?

Old 10-10-2013, 06:56 PM
shaytun will become famous soon enoughshaytun will become famous soon enough
I always seem to buy black and white cars with dark interiors. But I love that people buy other colors like this. It's a fantastic combo. Congrats!

Old 10-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Chupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LPB987S
Nice colour combo! How has the maintenance on the light interior colour been?
There has been no problem. Obviously it is more susceptible to dirt. I would say that is has permanently darkened about 2% in well worn areas such as the driver side bolster, pretty faint. Otherwise it cleans up quite nice and easy. It has a very clean look to the interior.

Old 10-11-2013, 07:34 PM
empunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of light
WOW. This is probably my favorite color combo to date! Plus it's a 7MT! Awesome.

Old 10-12-2013, 07:19 AM
dyim will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by EBMCS03
So basically with the two tone you get the deviated stitching on the Agate Gray parts like the dash and top of the door sills
Yes. With any two tone, you get lighter stitching on the darker panels.

Old 10-12-2013, 07:32 AM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
What an excitement...isn't it! Congrats and enjoy...it's a beautiful color!

Old 10-12-2013, 10:47 AM
trek737 has a spectacular aura abouttrek737 has a spectacular aura about
Nice to see the 991 in a different color combo then most go with. Congrats!

Old 10-12-2013, 11:24 AM
pal joey is on a distinguished road
nice shade of blue..good luck and enjoy

Old 10-12-2013, 11:32 AM
gordon9898 is a jewel in the roughgordon9898 is a jewel in the roughgordon9898 is a jewel in the roughgordon9898 is a jewel in the rough
Interior

That interior looks awesome!

Old 10-12-2013, 11:51 AM
AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !
LOVE the color combo. Makes me miss my sepang blue R8.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My 1st Porsche