My new 991

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-23-2012, 11:41 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by dochusar
I've got my baby home, what an enjoyable ride. It was well worth the wait. It has been about 8 months since I last test drove the 991, does not even compare to my '09 Base cab!

Need several days to fully get a handle on the car. More pics after I get her really detailed. There was a full bra installed on the hood and front fenders.
Many congratulations! I can only imagine how it feels like until I get mine

Need to see some pics. Especially from inside of the roof liner underneath the glass sunroof!

Old 10-23-2012, 11:51 PM
dochusar is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Fester
Many congratulations! I can only imagine how it feels like until I get mine

Need to see some pics. Especially from inside of the roof liner underneath the glass sunroof!
Should have more pictures by this weekend, and will definitely post some from inside looking at the glass sunroof.

Old 10-24-2012, 12:33 AM
aljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud of
Is that a black pdls you have ? Or just a normal pdls ?

Old 10-24-2012, 12:37 AM
vigoureux is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up Great looking

WOW! I was just building the same exact car a week ago on the website and was wondering how it would look with black roof. Same combo! I'm so glad that it looks soo stunning! Great car, most likely best 991 I've seen. Big congrats. Enjoy in good health. And yes, which lights are these PDLS black or normals?

Old 10-24-2012, 06:29 AM
AG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond repute
I've got my baby home, what an enjoyable ride. It was well worth the wait. It has been about 8 months since I last test drove the 991, does not even compare to my '09 Base cab!

Need several days to fully get a handle on the car. More pics after I get her really detailed. There was a full bra installed on the hood and front fenders.
Congrats Dochusar! See you around our horrible Jersey roads, or at some NNJR-PCA event. I am going with them next weekend to Drivers Education for three great days at VIR. Nice bunch of people.

Great looking car! Drive it in good health!
Michael

Old 10-29-2012, 02:35 AM
aljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud of
Amazing ride, can we see more pics specially for the interior and the roof

Old 10-29-2012, 07:52 AM
airwave is a splendid one to beholdairwave is a splendid one to beholdairwave is a splendid one to beholdairwave is a splendid one to beholdairwave is a splendid one to beholdairwave is a splendid one to beholdairwave is a splendid one to behold
Should have more pictures by this weekend, and will definitely post some from inside looking at the glass sunroof.

Super "duckhusar"

Old 10-29-2012, 02:09 PM
LPI
LPI is a jewel in the roughLPI is a jewel in the roughLPI is a jewel in the roughLPI is a jewel in the rough
Thats just perfect. How I would order mine.

Old 10-29-2012, 05:11 PM
SpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant future
Just completed PDI at the dealer, waiting patiently for the clear bra and LoJack. Then a nice ride followed by a day or so of detailing. Here are some more pictures to share.
I really hope you like!!

Congrats! Beautiful car! Suffice it to say from your signature that you are a true Porschephile!

Old 10-29-2012, 05:25 PM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
That looks fantstic. Love the tail and the wheel contrast. Congrats!!!

Old 10-29-2012, 05:31 PM
nyseal has a spectacular aura aboutnyseal has a spectacular aura aboutnyseal has a spectacular aura about
sweeeeet.......congrats

Old 10-29-2012, 05:52 PM
dochusar is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by aljaberh
Is that a black pdls you have ? Or just a normal pdls ?
Normal PDLS. It looked so well, did not go for the black.

Have to wait for pictures, had to put the baby away until after the hurricane passes. Very cloudy, but the glass sunroof is magnificent.

Old 11-19-2012, 01:59 AM
Any interior pics? Totally in love with your car!!

Old 11-19-2012, 08:24 AM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
I love it. Where in Jersey are you? I would love to see this car in person because it is the nicest 991 Ive seen so far. As you can tell from my sig I love white cars.

Old 11-19-2012, 11:58 PM
Sidney1 has a spectacular aura aboutSidney1 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Dave(MA 02 C4S)
Congrats, I love that configuration. I would just add the SportDesign steering wheel
to get the paddles for the PDK. Post more pics when you have them !!!
Hi!

Techart offers paddles for multifunction steering wheels .... works and looks great ... so you have best of both worlds .... multifunction/heating plus paddles

Best
Gregor

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My new 991