Photoshoot of my GT Silver with SportDesign

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-26-2013, 03:22 AM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
nice...

Old 01-26-2013, 07:14 AM
DBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Psycho Sid
Allow me to jump in.

It's not like with Maserati, Ferrari etc.. where you choose deviated stitching and it does almost every stitch in the car...

There's a multitude of options each covering a different section of the int. with Porsche... and each has their own price point of course!
Also, you can only get it on leather surfaces so you'd neat to select that option first (so add 4 to 6K before doing stitching)
Here a few examples.. but I'm doing it from memory so it's an approximation...

Top of the dash = $900,-
Top of the doors= $ 850,-
Below window in the back= $850,-
Seats (front & back)= $1750,-
Rear seat tunnel= $1700,-
Center of the door= $900,-
Door handle and pocket lid= $1100,-
Etc. etc. etc.

Cheers!
I have the full deviated stitching option like the OP and it cost an extra $3,300 in the US. Totally worth it in my opinion as it really transforms the interior.

Old 01-26-2013, 07:28 AM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Perfect.

Old 01-26-2013, 02:01 PM
chance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to behold
man I love that carbon steering wheel. but I feel like if I got that, I'd have to bling out the rest of the interior in carbon. $$

Old 01-26-2013, 02:02 PM
chance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to behold
FYI I talked to the service mgr who knows his stuff and he said a swap-out of steering wheels is only about 2 hrs of labor.

Old 01-27-2013, 12:14 AM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DBYT
I have the full deviated stitching option like the OP and it cost an extra $3,300 in the US. Totally worth it in my opinion as it really transforms the interior.
LOL I actually had it added on mine as well but changed my mind last second after the car was already locked (at the same time I changed my mind on the Sport Chrono wheels).

Planing to do custom work with deviating color leather sections in red but decided that without the deviating stitching I could always change my mind 1 or 2 years from now and replace those parts with silver, blue, orange, gray etc.

But I agree on the deviating stitchings impact on the interior 100% and when I see pics like these here I do still catch myself wising that I didn't remove it...
Here's hoping I didn't make a mistake... on both the wheels and stitching choices ... sigh...
That said I am shocked at the price difference between the US and Canada re; the pricing...that's just crazy!

Sorry for the slight hijack OP!

Old 01-27-2013, 07:05 AM
aljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud of
Am in love

Attached Images  
Old 01-27-2013, 12:19 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by aljaberh
Am in love
I think I might be a little in love with her too..
I mean, what a body!! and that's without even seeing or feeling those moves...yep she's a keeper alright!

Old 01-27-2013, 07:18 PM
dlbonder will become famous soon enough
Wow... that is gorgeous ! Congrats

Old 01-27-2013, 08:26 PM
Dadz911 is on a distinguished road
The more I see the spoiler the more I think I need to get one. Love the red dials and red stitching, wish mine had one or both of those options. Anyone know of anyone that sells the red dials?

Old 01-27-2013, 09:31 PM
EnriqueCK is on a distinguished road
Stitching looks great!!

Old 01-27-2013, 10:09 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by aljaberh
Am in love
wow. if that dude weren't in that picture, it almost look "dirty".

Old 01-27-2013, 10:31 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mdc
wow. if that dude weren't in that picture, it almost look "dirty".

Old 01-28-2013, 05:44 AM
DBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by chance6
FYI I talked to the service mgr who knows his stuff and he said a swap-out of steering wheels is only about 2 hrs of labor.
I had my steering wheel swapped out for a customised sport design one from VividRacing and it took the techs 15mins to do it.

Old 02-03-2013, 02:36 AM
aljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud of
My new other silver car! Not a GT silver but its silver

Attached Images  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Photoshoot of my GT Silver with SportDesign