Recommendation on rubber floor mats and frunk liner

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-28-2013, 09:10 AM
ale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to all
I have the same cargo liner....I thought it was a waste of money, until LAST MONTH a whole gallon of milk leaked in it.....best money ever spent...I cant even picture my Baby's frunk full with milk....ouch....

Old 05-28-2013, 10:40 AM
PorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ale70
I have the same cargo liner....I thought it was a waste of money, until LAST MONTH a whole gallon of milk leaked in it.....best money ever spent...I cant even picture my Baby's frunk full with milk....ouch....
And you'd be driving around smelling like a sick cow too!

Old 05-29-2013, 02:27 PM
tahoe_joe has a spectacular aura abouttahoe_joe has a spectacular aura about
I have ordered a sample of the RubberLite mats from carid.com in both black and beige. $5. will report back how the mat quality is. If it's good I will order it.

Agree with everyone else here that WeatherTech digitalfit is the preferred choice, but they don't seem to make it for the MY2013.

Old 05-29-2013, 06:52 PM
dhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tahoe_joe
I have ordered a sample of the RubberLite mats from carid.com in both black and beige. $5. will report back how the mat quality is. If it's good I will order it.

Agree with everyone else here that WeatherTech digitalfit is the preferred choice, but they don't seem to make it for the MY2013.
2012 fits 2013. No difference. I have a 2013.

Old 05-29-2013, 11:02 PM
tahoe_joe has a spectacular aura abouttahoe_joe has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by dhill911
2012 fits 2013. No difference. I have a 2013.
how do the trim-to-fit mats work/fit? they only seem to have the digitalfit mats for the front seats. i need front, back, etc.

Old 05-30-2013, 05:57 AM
kosmo69 is just really nicekosmo69 is just really nicekosmo69 is just really nicekosmo69 is just really nice
you literally cut it w/ a blade or scissors.

Old 05-30-2013, 06:41 AM
PorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kosmo69
you literally cut it w/ a blade or scissors.
Unless you have a steady hand and are handy at this sort of stuff, your cutting will look lousy. I did it once and it came out horrible. Maybe do the digi for the front and cut outs for the back, where it is less noticeable?

Old 05-30-2013, 07:55 AM
kosmo69 is just really nicekosmo69 is just really nicekosmo69 is just really nicekosmo69 is just really nice
i had the digit fits in the front and left the stock mats in the rear. I did, however, spray stochguard on the rears every so often.

Old 06-01-2013, 06:07 AM
VikingMariner is a jewel in the roughVikingMariner is a jewel in the roughVikingMariner is a jewel in the rough
Old 06-01-2013, 09:22 AM
thaddh is just really nicethaddh is just really nicethaddh is just really nicethaddh is just really nicethaddh is just really nice
Originally Posted by tahoe_joe
Looking for a recommendation on rubber floor mats, frunk liner, and back shelf as well. for 2013 991S. I like to use rubber mats year-round because they're good in the winter and i'm too lazy to swap them in the summer.

Note that i'm looking for something that can go in all places (front footwells, rear footwells, frunk, back shelf).

Options i have found so far:
1) WeatherTech: http://www.weathertech.com/porsche/2...icle-mats-avm/ Only problem is that they don't sell the full set for 2013. The link is for 2012. Is there any difference?

2) RubberLite: http://www.usspeed.com/Lloyd-Rubbert...ber-Floor-Mats These are significantly cheaper.

Anybody have experience with WeatherTech or RubberLite? Any other options to consider?
I like these the best. I have had them in my cayenne and 991.

http://www.suncoastparts.com/product...S_Interiormats

Old 06-01-2013, 01:58 PM
rnl
rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !
Frunk box:

http://www.sterilite.com/ProductCate...y=17&section=1

13 bucks, Target, it fits.

Old 11-08-2013, 12:12 PM
mrstep is a glorious beacon of lightmrstep is a glorious beacon of lightmrstep is a glorious beacon of lightmrstep is a glorious beacon of lightmrstep is a glorious beacon of lightmrstep is a glorious beacon of light
So I'm just looking at the liners online at Porsche.com, and the only one I see is the one for the 997 (Article no. 997 044 000 04). Is this the one you guys got*? I have the fall Tequipment coupon and was thinking of ordering one of these, just want to make sure it fits since it specifically just mentions Boxster (987) and 911 (997) as the models.

Thanks!

* Not referring to the Target ones, I'm too **** about the looks... Sad for me.

Old 11-08-2013, 01:02 PM
rnl
rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mrstep
So I'm just looking at the liners online at Porsche.com, and the only one I see is the one for the 997 (Article no. 997 044 000 04). Is this the one you guys got*? I have the fall Tequipment coupon and was thinking of ordering one of these, just want to make sure it fits since it specifically just mentions Boxster (987) and 911 (997) as the models.

Thanks!

* Not referring to the Target ones, I'm too **** about the looks... Sad for me.
not offended...i was offended by the Porsche price for what is essentially the same thing....it's in the frunk and I see it only occasionally.

Old 10-27-2014, 08:59 AM
Vise is infamous around these parts
Bumping an old thread to see if anyone was able to find a good set of winter mats for the rear seats... I'll be having my kid sit in the back and want to try and keep it as clean as possible during our crappy winters.

Already decided on Weather Tech Digital Fit mats for the front but unfortunately they don't make a set for the rear... appreciate any thoughts/input.

Old 10-27-2014, 09:02 AM
trysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to all
Originally Posted by ma991
I have the weathertech but I haven't found anything for the rear to go with them. Does anyone have a solution for the rear?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Recommendation on rubber floor mats and frunk liner