991 3.4 lease rates

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-28-2013, 12:48 PM
farrbar is on a distinguished road
Lease

Originally Posted by Vic55
Yes the 24 month numbers are outstanding-- Im looking a C4S for 7500 miles so my residual is 73% but the stickers on the cars Im looking at are well over the MRM of 126530 so net cap negotiation is key.

I wont lease for 27 months, this would require paying California registration for 1 extra year but only using 3 months of it. Cali reg is not cheap like other states.
Registration is only ~ $100 a year for me, and I can take the plate to my next vehicle, so no big deal for me.

Leasing a car with an MSRP over MRM is tough, unless you get a massive discount. However, I hope you get exactly what you want at a fair price.

For those that are not upto speed on all of these leasing terms, MRM = Maximum Residual MSRP. That is, over a certain point they don't give you any credit in the residual. Thus, in my prior post, I talked about the $100K C2 I am getting, residual would be 78% or $78K. If I loaded that same car up with another $10K in options it would exceed the MRM. I believe for a base C2 MRM is about $104K. So, when you run the leasing calc PFS would set residual at 78% of MRM (i.e. 78% of 104K in this example) as opposed to 78% of 110K. Another way to think about it, you pay for 100% of the options above MRM. Makes sense right? On the used market you generally won't get your money back for a crazy $$ amount of personal options.

Old 06-28-2013, 01:18 PM
Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by farrbar
Registration is only ~ $100 a year for me, and I can take the plate to my next vehicle, so no big deal for me.

Leasing a car with an MSRP over MRM is tough, unless you get a massive discount. However, I hope you get exactly what you want at a fair price.

For those that are not upto speed on all of these leasing terms, MRM = Maximum Residual MSRP. That is, over a certain point they don't give you any credit in the residual. Thus, in my prior post, I talked about the $100K C2 I am getting, residual would be 78% or $78K. If I loaded that same car up with another $10K in options it would exceed the MRM. I believe for a base C2 MRM is about $104K. So, when you run the leasing calc PFS would set residual at 78% of MRM (i.e. 78% of 104K in this example) as opposed to 78% of 110K. Another way to think about it, you pay for 100% of the options above MRM. Makes sense right? On the used market you generally won't get your money back for a crazy $$ amount of personal options.

Great job defining MRM.

The C2 MRM thru June 30th is very close to what you said: 102,300.00

Im working a C4S with a msrp of 132k and change so a little over 6k is not residualized but my current price is 121500 and thats prior to the 4500 payment credit so Im golden. The car has some good options and its missing a few (not as needed) as well.

Old 06-28-2013, 05:55 PM
LPB987S is a name known to allLPB987S is a name known to allLPB987S is a name known to allLPB987S is a name known to allLPB987S is a name known to allLPB987S is a name known to all
Great job defining MRM.

The C2 MRM thru June 30th is very close to what you said: 102,300.00

Im working a C4S with a msrp of 132k and change so a little over 6k is not residualized but my current price is 121500 and thats prior to the 4500 payment credit so Im golden. The car has some good options and its missing a few (not as needed) as well.

Is the 4500 an incentive from PFS?

Old 06-28-2013, 05:58 PM
ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AUDIRS6
Current program for the base C2 that ends saturday is just like farrbar said

24 months
5k miles a year 80%
7.5k miles a year 79%
10k miles a year 78%
12k miles a year 77%
Add 1% for PDK

Money factor is .00200 with tier 1 credit but most dealers i contacted started off higher.

You can get anywhere from 6-10% off the MSRP and your monthly payments will be easily below $1,000 a month with first month payment and fees due at signing.

Nice job negotiating farrbar. I was only able to get a measily 6%
Do you happen to know the same information on the Cayman S.

ChuckJ

Old 06-29-2013, 08:07 AM
Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by LPB987S
Is the 4500 an incentive from PFS?

Yes its the "welcome to porsche" program where if you currently lease a competitor car (there are several approved nameplates including Benz, BMW, Audi...) PFS will credit you as a cap reduction 3 payments on your new lease up to 4500 dollars. You have to have at least 1 payment left on the lease I believe and you do not have to trade it in either. I think a copy of the contract and maybe registration is needed as proof. Ill let you know more if I complete my lease this weekend. 4500 off is a great number especially on these short 24 month term leases.

Old 06-29-2013, 12:26 PM
LPB987S is a name known to allLPB987S is a name known to allLPB987S is a name known to allLPB987S is a name known to allLPB987S is a name known to allLPB987S is a name known to all
Yes its the "welcome to porsche" program where if you currently lease a competitor car (there are several approved nameplates including Benz, BMW, Audi...) PFS will credit you as a cap reduction 3 payments on your new lease up to 4500 dollars. You have to have at least 1 payment left on the lease I believe and you do not have to trade it in either. I think a copy of the contract and maybe registration is needed as proof. Ill let you know more if I complete my lease this weekend. 4500 off is a great number especially on these short 24 month term leases.

That's pretty interesting. Would it apply if I have a current BMW lease and Porsche lease? Does having the Porsche lease negate this rebate or is there a different "loyalty rebate"?

Old 06-29-2013, 01:29 PM
That's pretty interesting. Would it apply if I have a current BMW lease and Porsche lease? Does having the Porsche lease negate this rebate or is there a different "loyalty rebate"?
They have 2 programs, of which I believe you can only use 1 - so figure out which is more valuable.

1) "Conquest" this is how to get up to $4500. If you are leasing an approved brand (Benz, BMW...) they will give you a credit equal to 3 moths of your current payment. So if you BMW payment is $1200 per month you get a $3600 credit, if it is only $300 per month you get a total credit of $900. Under the conquest program you are not turning the other car into Porsche, so it doesn't matter if you have only a couple months left on your lease or a few years. This is just to try to get you into the Porsche brand.

2) "Pull ahead" - this is if you have a Porsche lease that is coming due. Depending on the Porsche you currently lease, and the Porsche you want to get into, they will get you out of between 3 and 12 remaining payments. With this program you turn in your current lease at the time of lease. (both leases need to by w/ PFS)

I just used the Pull Ahead this morning when I picked up my 991 C2. My boxster lease wasn't up until December, so I just turned it in, no penalty.

Old 06-29-2013, 04:02 PM
Originally Posted by farrbar
They have 2 programs, of which I believe you can only use 1 - so figure out which is more valuable.

1) "Conquest" this is how to get up to $4500. If you are leasing an approved brand (Benz, BMW...) they will give you a credit equal to 3 moths of your current payment. So if you BMW payment is $1200 per month you get a $3600 credit, if it is only $300 per month you get a total credit of $900. Under the conquest program you are not turning the other car into Porsche, so it doesn't matter if you have only a couple months left on your lease or a few years. This is just to try to get you into the Porsche brand.

2) "Pull ahead" - this is if you have a Porsche lease that is coming due. Depending on the Porsche you currently lease, and the Porsche you want to get into, they will get you out of between 3 and 12 remaining payments. With this program you turn in your current lease at the time of lease. (both leases need to by w/ PFS)

I just used the Pull Ahead this morning when I picked up my 991 C2. My boxster lease wasn't up until December, so I just turned it in, no penalty.

Congrats on your new C2! How did you spec it out?

The "Conquest" looks like a pretty sweet deal as we also have a BMW lease also. Is there any limitation as to which BMW vehicle or not? We have a 3 series so I'm wondering if this would qualify for the "Conquest" promotion.

Old 07-11-2013, 05:08 AM
Lllwlf is on a distinguished road
Does anyone have the July rates?

C2S
C2S-Cab
C4S

Old 07-11-2013, 08:45 PM
Congrats on your new C2! How did you spec it out?

The "Conquest" looks like a pretty sweet deal as we also have a BMW lease also. Is there any limitation as to which BMW vehicle or not? We have a 3 series so I'm wondering if this would qualify for the "Conquest" promotion.
Thanks. I think the BMW would count. Granted, on a 3 series your lease payment would presumably not allow you the full $1500 per month, unless it is an M3.

I closed the deal on the last day of the month, so made for good bargain. About $900 per month, MSRP was $99K. It is Agate, with roof in glass, sport chrono, parking front/rear, multi function wheel, PDLS, premium package, heated wheel, vented seats, carrera S wheels, multi function wheel, rear footwell lighting, might of had a few other line items, but this is what I remember.

As far as questions on July rates, I have not seen anything. It would seem that on the 2013 it would be time of them to drop the residual, given 2014.

Old 07-11-2013, 11:53 PM
Lllwlf is on a distinguished road
I've been told (thanks Vic) they've extended them through Jul. you're right though, they will have to drop them soon. I'm in a tough spot, won't be back home to do the deal until August. Will see how it goes when the time comes.

It will be my first Porche.

Trying to decide between a C2S and a C2S Cab.

Seems like %7-%8 is a good assumption on the discount based on what you guys are seeing.

Old 07-22-2013, 02:07 PM
jy22 is on a distinguished road
Hi all,

1/ Any advice on realistic discounts for the 2014 C2 and C2S models which are now appearing? Wanting to get into a 2013 with a good discount and nice lease offer but they seem to be harder to find now.
2/ Dealer in the NJ/PA who might be able to assist with the above deal?

Thank you all!

Old 07-26-2013, 09:19 AM
Brooklyn991 is just really niceBrooklyn991 is just really niceBrooklyn991 is just really niceBrooklyn991 is just really niceBrooklyn991 is just really nice
Originally Posted by jy22
Hi all,

1/ Any advice on realistic discounts for the 2014 C2 and C2S models which are now appearing? Wanting to get into a 2013 with a good discount and nice lease offer but they seem to be harder to find now.
2/ Dealer in the NJ/PA who might be able to assist with the above deal?

Thank you all!
Not sure about the answer to your first question but definitely check out Manhattan Motorcars and ask for George G. He was such a pleasure to deal with. Gave me a big discount on the car and even held it in his inventory for over a month until I could unload my other car. You will not be dissapointed!

Old 07-26-2013, 09:23 AM
jy22 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Brooklyn991
Not sure about the answer to your first question but definitely check out Manhattan Motorcars and ask for George G. He was such a pleasure to deal with. Gave me a big discount on the car and even held it in his inventory for over a month until I could unload my other car. You will not be dissapointed!

Thanks Brooklyn991! Will do. Looking at a '13 C2 with 8-10% off right now...

Old 07-27-2013, 01:03 AM
genpop3 is just really nicegenpop3 is just really nicegenpop3 is just really nicegenpop3 is just really nicegenpop3 is just really nice
This thread is extremely helpful; now it's more difficult to choose between leasing a 2013 or purchasing a 5k mile used 2012 hrrmm.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 991 3.4 lease rates