991 Vehicle Insurance Cost

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-28-2013, 10:39 AM
frank69m has a spectacular aura aboutfrank69m has a spectacular aura about
991 Vehicle Insurance Cost

In light of the thread that said Allstate wouldn't insure his 991 because it was over 100k, I'm curious to know how much people pay for their insurance on their 991. I understand location, how long you've been with the company, and if you have other insurance thru them factors in, but I'm just curious to see what others are paying.

For me:

State Farm
$370 / 6 months
Part-time vehicle under 7500 miles a year

Old 09-28-2013, 01:19 PM
ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !
USAA: $359.89 not including the annual rebate and annual senior program which amount to about a 25% discount. Part time vehicle.

ChuckJ

Old 09-28-2013, 01:41 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
I thought I got a good deal...but man...you guys are paying half of what I pay for 6months. And my record is spotless. I do have it was my daily driver (work is just 4 miles away though). I've gotta shop around then!!!!

$626.70 for 6 months.:.coverage detail in attachment.

Attached Images  
Old 09-28-2013, 02:12 PM
flyanddive will become famous soon enoughflyanddive will become famous soon enough
$498 / 6 months. Part-time status. Where you live is a major factor in how much you pay.

Old 09-28-2013, 02:21 PM
ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Fester
I thought I got a good deal...but man...you guys are paying half of what I pay for 6months. And my record is spotless. I do have it was my daily driver (work is just 4 miles away though). I've gotta shop around then!!!!

I thought Texas was expensive!

ChuckJ

Old 09-28-2013, 02:24 PM
PorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond repute
Texas is nothing - $683 for 6 months with a spotless record.

Old 09-28-2013, 04:09 PM
SilverSled is on a distinguished road
Thank you for your service Chuck!

Chuck, while I'm not a member of USAA, I do know that you can only be member if you served in the Armed Forces - so while we don't know each other I just wanted to thank you for your service and the sacrifices you made to help make this the greatest Country on the planet!

Old 09-28-2013, 04:33 PM
CarAholic will become famous soon enoughCarAholic will become famous soon enough
710 for 6 months and I thought I had a good deal

Old 09-28-2013, 06:09 PM
Originally Posted by SilverSled
Chuck, while I'm not a member of USAA, I do know that you can only be member if you served in the Armed Forces - so while we don't know each other I just wanted to thank you for your service and the sacrifices you made to help make this the greatest Country on the planet!
Yep, I was a Vietnam draftee that went to OCS, then flight school and stayed 20 years. Other than getting shot at, I actually enjoyed it. It's nice to hear others appreciate members. That was not the case during the Vietnam times.

I think you can get USAA if any one in your family has been in the service so if you have anyone that has be sure and look into it. They really are a great insurance company.

ChuckJ

Old 09-28-2013, 06:23 PM
Zelig is on a distinguished road
After Allstate refused coverage for my new C2S with a perfect driving record. Reason was 125K is max MSRP they will underwrite, I shopped. Liberty Mutual will cover for 1078 a year (State Farm was double that!). After 40 years with Allstate it pisses me off for not looking earlier. Caveat emptor.

Old 09-28-2013, 06:58 PM
certified_prime is a glorious beacon of lightcertified_prime is a glorious beacon of lightcertified_prime is a glorious beacon of lightcertified_prime is a glorious beacon of lightcertified_prime is a glorious beacon of lightcertified_prime is a glorious beacon of light
Allstate got hit really hard by Sandy...they are exiting business in the Northeast which have high loss payouts, to refocus on building premium. It is nothing personal. High cost vehicles have a higher chance of being totaled.

Old 09-28-2013, 09:19 PM
rossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud of
OP thats damn cheap???? $560 every 6 months with State Farm but heard Ameriprise through Costco is pretty good.

Last edited by rossii; 09-28-2013 at 09:21 PM.
Old 09-28-2013, 09:38 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Fester

No uninsured motorist ?

Old 09-28-2013, 09:40 PM
Location: Split my time between Miami, Sanibel & Woodstock, VT
SanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant future
$346.26 for 6 months.

2014 PORSCHE CARRERA

Coverage Limits

Bodily Injury
$250,000 each person
$500,000 each occurrence
Property Damage
$100,000 each occurrence
Collision
Actual Cash Value * $1,000 Deductible
Comprehensive
Actual Cash Value * $0 Deductible

Old 09-29-2013, 04:40 PM
ale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to all
When you say $346 for six months, you obviously mean $346 a month for 6 months, right? Please say yes.....!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 991 Vehicle Insurance Cost