Rear diffuser

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-28-2013, 09:28 AM
GrayBlack will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by PorscheCrazy
Here you go:

I can take more if you'd like, but from far away it is hard to see diffuser unless the ground and lighting are just right.
Thanks for posting! The diffuser looks awesome!

Is it possible to get a side view of the car? I'm curious to see how much further the diffuser sticks out.

Also, I noticed you switched your tips out. Did you feel the new tips fill out the diffuser better?

Old 11-28-2013, 09:30 AM
Originally Posted by Vic55
I like the arkym too, the Vorsteiner retails for around 3200 and even with Pcar tax that seems alot (about 2k more than the Arkym). The Vorsteiner is more aggressive though:
I really like the Vorsteiner diffuser as well, but the price is too steep.

Old 11-28-2013, 09:37 AM
bccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by GrayBlack
I really like the Vorsteiner diffuser as well, but the price is too steep.
+1
Love the Vorsteiner, price too steep to pull the trigger !

Old 12-01-2013, 06:59 AM
PorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayBlack
Thanks for posting! The diffuser looks awesome!

Is it possible to get a side view of the car? I'm curious to see how much further the diffuser sticks out.

Also, I noticed you switched your tips out. Did you feel the new tips fill out the diffuser better?
Yep, I did switch the tips out. I just think black on black looks better. Here are some side view pics. The unit sticks out about an inch on the top and I think blends nicely with the car. Thanks.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0422_zps6726f231.jpg
Views:	556
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	306839   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0415_zps1a7f1de8.jpg
Views:	571
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	306840   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0420_zpsfcc00466.jpg
Views:	555
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	306841   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0414_zpsb017fd56.jpg
Views:	562
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	306842  
Old 12-01-2013, 08:25 AM
Yep, I did switch the tips out. I just think black on black looks better. Here are some side view pics. The unit sticks out about an inch on the top and I think blends nicely with the car. Thanks.
Nice! The profile looks really good. Was the installation process fairly simple? Is it just bolts, clips and adhesive? Thanks again!

Old 12-01-2013, 09:01 AM
PorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond repute
Yep, I did it myself - so it had to be simple

Double sided tape and two screws on the bottom. You do not have to drill holes - the screws are OEM. Just remove 2 screws from the bottom, install diffuser, and replace screws.

Thanks.

Old 12-01-2013, 09:22 AM
Awesome. Thanks again for the info!

Old 12-04-2013, 08:39 AM
trysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to all
Yep, I did it myself - so it had to be simple

Double sided tape and two screws on the bottom. You do not have to drill holes - the screws are OEM. Just remove 2 screws from the bottom, install diffuser, and replace screws.

Thanks.
looks great...........have you noticed any higher engine temps like the one person mentioned in this thread??

Old 12-04-2013, 09:46 AM
Thanks try60.

I have not noticed any higher engine temps since installing -- whatsoever.

Old 12-06-2013, 10:22 AM
Compukidd will become famous soon enough
No issues at all with clearance. Was a DIY with double sided tape. Have had it on for months and it still feels like it is on there solid. Have had no issues at all so far.
Did you have to remove the stock piece or just stuck the new piece onto it? Looks really nice especially on a white car!

Old 12-06-2013, 12:22 PM
Originally Posted by Compukidd
Did you have to remove the stock piece or just stuck the new piece onto it? Looks really nice especially on a white car!
Thanks Compu.

Did not remove anything (except OEM screws on the bottom, which were replaced after all was set) - Just double sided tape over existing piece. Easy DIY . . . .

Old 12-07-2013, 09:41 PM
Reborn996 is a splendid one to beholdReborn996 is a splendid one to beholdReborn996 is a splendid one to beholdReborn996 is a splendid one to beholdReborn996 is a splendid one to beholdReborn996 is a splendid one to beholdReborn996 is a splendid one to behold
Wait, you kept the original diffusor on the car when installing the Arkym one? I took mine off and the fitment is a little off. Wish they provided install directions with the part!

Old 12-11-2013, 07:17 AM
trysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to all
wow, better looking than vorsteiner at 1/3 the cost............and even I could probably install it. officially on the xmas list!!