911 takes a beating (literally)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-22-2014, 07:28 AM
frank69m has a spectacular aura aboutfrank69m has a spectacular aura about
911 takes a beating (literally)

If you love you car, then you won't be able to watch this...

Old 02-22-2014, 07:37 AM
blackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond repute
Any idea WHYYYY!!!!!!!!

Old 02-22-2014, 07:42 AM
CCns23 has a spectacular aura aboutCCns23 has a spectacular aura about
It just had to be a Turbo didn't it….

Old 02-22-2014, 08:23 AM
PorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond repute
Holy crap. That's horrible. That poor Turbo owner.

Old 02-22-2014, 08:32 AM
GrayBlack will become famous soon enough
Ouch...

Old 02-22-2014, 08:50 AM
mdk888 is a jewel in the roughmdk888 is a jewel in the roughmdk888 is a jewel in the roughmdk888 is a jewel in the rough
Think again next time you decide to take up 2 parking spaces

Old 02-22-2014, 09:01 AM
Alan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond repute
Anything to do with what's occuring in the Ukraine?

Old 02-22-2014, 09:39 AM
Banned
Naaranha has a spectacular aura aboutNaaranha has a spectacular aura aboutNaaranha has a spectacular aura about
Ouch!

Old 02-22-2014, 10:04 AM
RichardC is a glorious beacon of lightRichardC is a glorious beacon of lightRichardC is a glorious beacon of lightRichardC is a glorious beacon of lightRichardC is a glorious beacon of lightRichardC is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Alan
Anything to do with what's occuring in the Ukraine?
The car supposedly belongs to a member of the governing party in the Ukraine.

See this post in Jalopnik.

Old 02-22-2014, 11:46 AM
CarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud of
Don't be shocked when you start seeing things like that here. The drum beat is becoming louder and louder: people with good jobs and money are pigs. "Off the pigs!"

Old 02-22-2014, 01:09 PM
FrstPorsche is on a distinguished road
Yep. I either get the look of nice car or must be a douchbag.

Old 02-22-2014, 01:29 PM
frank69m has a spectacular aura aboutfrank69m has a spectacular aura about
I get people coming up to me asking me for money.

I honestly don't mind helping people out and I've done it lots of times at gas stations, but I hear sometimes these are just scammers who really don't need gas.

I was even offered a real Rolex (saw the box and can feel the weight) for $20, but it was obviously stolen and didn't want it to be a sting operation so I passed.

Old 02-22-2014, 01:55 PM
scatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond repute
Oh, that's just wrong......

Old 02-22-2014, 02:15 PM
MrOutside is on a distinguished road
Ouch!

Old 02-22-2014, 03:07 PM
991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by CarreraPete
Don't be shocked when you start seeing things like that here. The drum beat is becoming louder and louder: people with good jobs and money are pigs. "Off the pigs!"
The difference here is that it is not political office that determines who is a have or a have not. Any have not can become a have if they work hard enough in the United States.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 911 takes a beating (literally)