Who are the makers of remote controlled valved aftermarket exhausts?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-08-2014, 03:51 PM
drcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond repute
Who are the makers of remote controlled valved aftermarket exhausts?

I'm looking into an aftermarket exhaust my non-PSE equipped 991S. I like the valved units as there are times I want the car quiet, and don't feel like retrofitting the plumbing to use the factory push button on the Sport Exhaust. I know that these companies make wireless remote control valved exhausts, are they any others? (not interested in X-Pipes, etc, definitely want variable control via remote)

Akrapovic - $ 10,000 (a bit too rich for me)

Capristo - $ 5,600

Any other makers that anyone is aware of?

TIA....

Old 04-08-2014, 04:22 PM
Christophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to behold
CargraphicTS is another. Highly recommend them.

http://www.cargraphicts.com/en/produ...11-models/991/