Her new shoes are ready -- courtesy of HRE and Wheel Enhancement

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2014, 06:49 AM
Banned
PertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JLnike
Looks stunning! Who doesn't like a sexy girl in red heels? to each their own, only thing I'm not in love with is the plate frame but your car is amazing and the haters will always hate.
I'm kinda with you on the license plate frame although I haven't seen it in person yet but I'm probably just going to do a regular HRE plate frame. We just did a test of making it brushed red. Thank you so much for the kind words otherwise!

Last edited by PertPlus; 04-25-2014 at 09:51 AM.
Old 04-25-2014, 09:11 AM
FrstPorsche is on a distinguished road
Stunning! Love it. Red shows off the details of the wheels nicely.

Old 04-25-2014, 09:51 AM
Banned
PertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by FrstPorsche
Stunning! Love it. Red shows off the details of the wheels nicely.
Thanks! Doing a full photoshoot this weekend.

Old 04-25-2014, 09:56 AM
AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PertPlus
Thanks! Doing a full photoshoot this weekend.
Well done! Sets off the agate perfectly. Wish I could get away with red rims in the conservative midwest lol.

Old 04-25-2014, 10:11 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by AJag
Well done! Sets off the agate perfectly. Wish I could get away with red rims in the conservative midwest lol.
Being a UW-Madison grad and a Wash U St. Louis Law School alumn, I can see where you're coming from. Although with the winter road conditions there I don't know if I would even drive my car at all.

Old 04-25-2014, 10:14 AM
Banned
For anyone wondering:

Porsche Factory Carrera Classic II
8.5x20" 24 lbs. 3 oz.
11x20" 28 lbs. 4 oz.

HRE P101 Monoblok
8.5x20" 20 lbs. 1 oz.
11x20" 21 lbs. 6 oz

Last edited by PertPlus; 04-25-2014 at 10:57 AM.
Old 04-25-2014, 10:53 AM
CarreraS737 will become famous soon enoughCarreraS737 will become famous soon enough
Looks Awesome!!!

Thanks for the weights and specs.

Did notice on the rear (11x20" 21 lbs. 16 oz)

16oz = 1 lb ( an even 22 lbs. for the rear), or did you mean 21 lbs. 6 oz?

Anyway,

I am saving for a set of HRE P101's as well, but in brushed tinted clear for GT Silver.

Your color choice really sets off the car. I would have thought it a little "too wild" a color until seeing it.

Very sporty, aggressive, and yet still tastefully done.

WOW!!!

Old 04-25-2014, 10:59 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by CarreraS737
Looks Awesome!!!

Thanks for the weights and specs.

Did notice on the rear (11x20" 21 lbs. 16 oz)

16oz = 1 lb ( an even 22 lbs. for the rear), or did you mean 21 lbs. 6 oz?

Anyway,

I am saving for a set of HRE P101's as well, but in brushed tinted clear for GT Silver.

Your color choice really sets off the car. I would have thought it a little "too wild" a color until seeing it.

Very sporty, aggressive, and yet still tastefully done.

WOW!!!
Much thanks! And you are right, I corrected the "16" typo. I agree that the red might be too much on some cars (or for some people) but with the red interior and red calipers, I love it!!

Old 04-25-2014, 11:10 AM
Banned
CALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond repute
If you like that's all that counts. Life is about enjoying what you like not trying to please others.

Old 04-25-2014, 11:45 AM
eg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to behold
Looks very sharp! A very unique combo, and your car will literally be one of a kind. Nice work.

Old 04-25-2014, 11:48 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by CALGUY
If you like that's all that counts. Life is about enjoying what you like not trying to please others.
Very true. In fact, I remember getting rid of wheels on my CLS63 that I couldnt stand but a lot of my friends loved. It's all about what you think of your own style.

Originally Posted by eg991
Looks very sharp! A very unique combo, and your car will literally be one of a kind. Nice work.
Thanks! Im picking her up soon and look forward to hearing that Akrapovic rumble as well!

Old 04-25-2014, 01:25 PM
Former Vendor
TAGMotorsports will become famous soon enough
Came out great!

Old 04-25-2014, 01:34 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by TAGMotorsports
Came out great!
Gracias! Just saw that Nardo Beast HRE posted of yours...very very impressive.

Old 04-25-2014, 09:08 PM
GrayBlack will become famous soon enough
The wheels and drop look awesome! Congrats!

Old 04-25-2014, 10:18 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by GrayBlack
The wheels and drop look awesome! Congrats!
Thanks!!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1043902654.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	132.5 KB
ID:	365945  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Her new shoes are ready -- courtesy of HRE and Wheel Enhancement