Carrera Base / Carrera S/ Carrera 4S? which one would you chose?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-30-2014, 08:55 PM
keeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DallasDave
Tuesday? Looks like it's ready to go home ...

Congrats!

Dave in Dallas
Thanks Dave! yes it sure does - however, I opted for the Resistall application (interior and exterior) and they need to register and fully detail the car so Tuesday will probably be the earliest - kinda sucks paying all that money and not having the car

Old 04-30-2014, 08:57 PM
keeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by eldertec
pdk?
Pse?
Yes, main options are

PDK
Premium package plus
Bose
PDCC
PASM
and a bunch of small ones like Vent Seats bla bla bla

Old 05-01-2014, 04:49 AM
ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !
LOVELY!! Drive it in good health!

ChuckJ

Old 05-01-2014, 09:54 AM
Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !
Is it wider than your Turbo S in the rear?

Old 05-01-2014, 12:55 PM
eg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to behold
Nice!! Congrats and drive it in good health!

Old 05-04-2014, 10:57 PM
galion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud of
Congrats, great choice.
What color is it? platinum silver?

Old 05-05-2014, 05:29 AM
JohnM has much to be proud ofJohnM has much to be proud ofJohnM has much to be proud ofJohnM has much to be proud ofJohnM has much to be proud ofJohnM has much to be proud ofJohnM has much to be proud ofJohnM has much to be proud ofJohnM has much to be proud of
What a beautiful car! Enjoy it in good health!!!

Old 05-05-2014, 05:55 AM
Originally Posted by galion
Congrats, great choice.
What color is it? platinum silver?
hey, yes, its its a platinum silver metallic - I couldn't believe how unique it is until I saw it in person

Old 05-05-2014, 06:27 AM
RossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by keeperofbeasts
Thanks Dave! yes it sure does - however, I opted for the Resistall application (interior and exterior) and they need to register and fully detail the car so Tuesday will probably be the earliest - kinda sucks paying all that money and not having the car
I don't know the dealership you are buying from but one rule I always follow is to not allow the dealer to detail the car. They typically do more harm than good. I immediately schedule my detailer to do the final detailing job since it's their expertise. I've seen way too many cars come from a PDI with swirl marks and scratches.

Old 05-05-2014, 09:25 AM
Leslierc is a jewel in the roughLeslierc is a jewel in the roughLeslierc is a jewel in the rough
Congrats on the C4S. I have 991 C4 and I can only imagine (salivate) what the extra HP does for this amazing car! Enjoy!

Old 05-06-2014, 09:50 AM
Originally Posted by Leslierc
Congrats on the C4S. I have 991 C4 and I can only imagine (salivate) what the extra HP does for this amazing car! Enjoy!
Thank you, still waiting on it - got the word that it got picked up by the trucking company today so expecting a call anytime

I remember you from my old bimmerfest days when you had a E63 M6?

Old 05-06-2014, 10:55 AM
omegaSMP300 will become famous soon enough
Wohoo you went with the 4S. Congrats!

Old 05-07-2014, 09:44 AM
Originally Posted by omegaSMP300
Wohoo you went with the 4S. Congrats!
Sure did Thanks bud

-Chris

Old 05-07-2014, 10:55 AM
neil.schneider has a spectacular aura aboutneil.schneider has a spectacular aura about
Congrats!
Very nice.

Old 05-07-2014, 10:58 AM
Originally Posted by neil.schneider
Congrats!
Very nice.
We should team up together during our next car purchase venture you are in NJ and I am in CT and in NYC all the time....and I love to negotiate, so much that my wife who use to be previously embarrassed now agrees that "it doesn't hurt to ask ....all that they can say is NO"

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Carrera Base / Carrera S/ Carrera 4S? which one would you chose?