Anyone done clear taillights with the Aero Cup kit (I cant find any Interweb pics)?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2014, 03:40 PM
Banned
PertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone done clear taillights with the Aero Cup kit (I cant find any Interweb pics)?

I was considering getting these for my Agate grey 991 with the Aero Kit, but have been on the fence about it -- especially because the middle brake light setup is different when you dont have the kit.

I searched the interwebs and could only find ones without the Aero kit -- and only one Agate grey 991 at that.