has anyone ever re-leased their car through PFS?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-30-2015, 12:22 PM
drspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud of
has anyone ever re-leased their car through PFS?

My lease is up soon, and I'm sure it could be extended if I want to get into a 991.2, but I'm wondering about a new lease on my existing car? I love it. I might buy it, but I'm curious as to my options. Has anyone ever leased their off-lease vehicle through PFS? Are the money factors much higher than a new lease? Are the residuals reasonable or are they set to de-incentivize leasing a used car?

Thanks
DRP

Old 10-01-2015, 04:17 PM
991carreradriver has a spectacular aura about991carreradriver has a spectacular aura about991carreradriver has a spectacular aura about
When I was first thinking about leasing in 2014, I priced two pre-owned cars. It made absolutely no sense. You will not be treated with any preference because you were a lessee. The MF is outrageous and the residuals to do not reflect the market of similarly aged and equipped cars, they are much lower. So, the net effect is you pay a higher interest rate (MF) and pay more cost cap reduction than a new car as a percentage to original price.

Old 10-02-2015, 07:41 AM
Compukidd will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by drspeed
My lease is up soon, and I'm sure it could be extended if I want to get into a 991.2, but I'm wondering about a new lease on my existing car? I love it. I might buy it, but I'm curious as to my options. Has anyone ever leased their off-lease vehicle through PFS? Are the money factors much higher than a new lease? Are the residuals reasonable or are they set to de-incentivize leasing a used car?

Thanks
DRP
You are now experiencing the downside to leasing. Your best bet is to buy it if you love it that much.

Old 10-02-2015, 01:53 PM
Christophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to behold

Thanks
DRP
Extend the lease term for a few months, and then consider buying the car out and financing the purchase price over a longer term.

Old 10-03-2015, 12:43 AM
zhecks is on a distinguished road

Thanks
DRP
You can extend your current lease up to 6 months at the same payment. I am doing it now while waiting for a custom order GTS. Just call PFS 4 weeks before your lease expires and ask them for the option. Call 2 weeks before the lease expiration date just to make sure they got the paperwork done.