Armytrix exhaust installed!!! 991 S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-18-2016, 06:41 PM
White991S is on a distinguished road
Armytrix exhaust installed!!! 991 S

I have a 991 S and just had an Armytrix exhaust installed. Austin at Vivid Racing did a great job walking me through my options and absolutely pointed me in the right direction. It's hard to know what direction to go because of all the options, but he really helped me pick the right one. I absolutely love the sound!! Very unique. It sounds great in the video but even better in person. The beginning of the video starts off with the valves closed and then you can really hear the difference when I open them up. Looking forward to having my Cobb Access Port next!!

Last edited by White991S; 04-18-2016 at 06:53 PM.
Old 04-18-2016, 06:46 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Sounds amazing!! Thanks for the post and am glad that the exhaust was exactly what you wanted. Pleasure working with you.

Old 04-18-2016, 09:06 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome! Car looks great too!

Old 04-18-2016, 09:49 PM
thedayet is on a distinguished road
Very nice indeed...I'm waiting on mine to arrive

How much did it cost you to install?

Thanks,
Tamer

Old 06-11-2016, 05:18 PM
thedayet is on a distinguished road
I received my Armytrix exhaust few days back. Austin from Vivid Racing also helped with the order. I had the exhaust installed at Driver Source (exotic car service center) in Houston.

Since the exhaust been installed, the car rattles and vibrates at 600-900 rpm. I took my car back to the service center to get it checked but they can't find anything wrong with the install. The exhaust is properly mounted and secured. I actually went over all bolts and nuts myself while it was on their lift. They did an excellent job mounting the system.

Vivid assured me a follow up from an Armytrix tech last week but to date no one has contacted either me or the service center.....

I believe Vivid is trying to get this corrected...they asked for a video/sound clip as according to Vivid racing, Armytrix will not engage on a post install issues without the clip so now I will be taking my car back to the service center on Monday for the 3rd time so they can try and capture the rattling and vibration on a video clip....

I've waited over two months to have that system shipped only to go through all this frustration and wasted cycles.... So far my experience is terrible to say the least.

I'm still hopeful that Armytrix will do the right thing and provide the much needed support to one of their paying customers...most defiantly, their follow up has been way below expectation, not what one would expect paying close to 5k for their system

I will send out an update next week to let you all know how it went.

The saga continues....

Best,
Tamer

Sent from my iPhone using 6SpeedOnline