headliner crunching noise?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-12-2017, 06:52 AM
drspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud of
headliner crunching noise?

Hello all,

I had a 991.1 for 4 years and it had a few very minor squeaks and rattles. It was very early production (it was a 2012.5 model year).

I got my 991.2 last November and the car is much tighter. The bass doesnt rattle the door panels and the roof is silent.

The only issue I have is a very annoying crunch in the headliner right behind the sunroof. Brought it in once - they dropped the headliner. It went from bad to better, but its still there.

Has anyone had a similar issue? Just looking for any information to pass along to my dealer. They're a great shop, but I have gotten the "nothing more we can do" response from time to time with these little issues.

Thanks for any help.

DRP

Old 10-17-2017, 05:21 AM
See U n Rear View is just really niceSee U n Rear View is just really niceSee U n Rear View is just really niceSee U n Rear View is just really niceSee U n Rear View is just really nice
I no one has experienced this you will have to isolate it using detective methods... Good Luck

Old 11-08-2017, 07:33 AM
drspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud of
follow up

Service advisor mentioned a similar problem with a new Panamera. The design is such that once disturbed, its hard to reassemble perfectly and is prone to noise.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.