991.2 ECU Tuners

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-10-2018, 07:22 PM
TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !
991.2 ECU Tuners

How many are developing tunes now that the ECU encryption has been cracked?

Todd at Protomotive is tuning recently, requires ECU mailed in initially then can remote tune.

No word yet about Kevin at UMW. Had his tune in my 996TT and it was great.

Fabspeed bench flash only, just released.

FVD changing to flash tunes and ditching piggyback this coming week.

ESMotor is hopefully working towards remote tuning.

Any idea if a platform like my F250 uses with PPEI tunes using the EZLynk remote cloud based tuning and supporting app could be possible?

Old 02-10-2018, 07:25 PM
John McLane is a splendid one to beholdJohn McLane is a splendid one to beholdJohn McLane is a splendid one to beholdJohn McLane is a splendid one to beholdJohn McLane is a splendid one to beholdJohn McLane is a splendid one to beholdJohn McLane is a splendid one to behold
I got mine tuned with Mcchip. Strongly recommend it, but you will need proper tires...

Old 02-25-2018, 04:28 PM
drspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud of
Which 991.2 ecu tune is best?

I’m definitely getting a tune for my 17 base carerra once I switch back to summer tires.

They all seem to be roughly the same price. I would prioritize drivability and reliability over the actual power gains since they are all significant.

Any feedback, suggestions?

thanks,
david

Old 02-27-2018, 07:57 AM
hichamaziz is an unknown quantity at this point
me also I got mine tuned with Mcchip.

Old 02-27-2018, 09:59 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Achieve maximum power gains without sacrificing drivability or reliability. Maps are available for completely stock cars, or for cars equipped with Sport Cats, Catbypass Pipes, X-Pipe Exhausts, upgraded turbos, and more.

Once we receive your ECU, our tuner bench flashes it with the upgraded ECU map and we return it to you for easy reinstallation; no modifications to the vehicle are necessary.

Base - +105hp and +135tq
S - +90hp and +110tq
GTS - +75hp and 80tq

https://www.fabspeed.com/2017-porsch...peed-ecu-tune/

Old 02-27-2018, 11:05 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
GIAC has had software available for the 991.2 Carrera, Carrera S, and GTS models for quite some time now.

Great power, drivability, and proven performance. Still bench flashing, but VERY soon we'll have the ability to flash here in house at Champion Motorsport.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...available.html