Amazing Porsche Artwork

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-18-2019, 12:49 AM
Vegas is a splendid one to beholdVegas is a splendid one to beholdVegas is a splendid one to beholdVegas is a splendid one to beholdVegas is a splendid one to beholdVegas is a splendid one to behold
Amazing Porsche Artwork

Hello, everyone.

I wanted to share a link to some inspired Porsche artwork.

I work with the artist, Alex, regularly on digital media projects, but today he shared his new artwork site with me, and I was blown away.

Too good not to share…

Check out his site! All works are copyrighted.

https://www.marzink.com/

Moderators – Is there a way this thread could be seen by the other model forums? Or can I post this same post on other forums without it being a problem?

Thanks, all. Enjoy.

Peter

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 06-18-2019 at 11:07 AM.
Old 06-18-2019, 11:08 AM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
Actually, it is pretty much off topic (although it does have a Porsche on the home page) and should be posted there...no reason to spam the forums. Since it is a commercial site and he is not a sponsor you can’t post an active link (I have deactivated it). Anyone interested can copy and paste the link into their browser

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 06-18-2019 at 11:13 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.