993 Turbo This community is about the last air cooled twin turbocharged Porsche 911. Model year 1996 - 1997. Also inclusive in this forum is talk on the final 182 Porsche 911 Turbos built in 1997 known as the Turbo S.

AMGfan 997 Porsche 993tt Build

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-17-2013, 08:57 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Absolutely beautiful - incredible attention to detail. Well done!

Old 03-18-2013, 01:15 AM
machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !
That thing is insane! Now you need to do a 964 and a 930! :-)

Old 03-18-2013, 04:31 AM
AMGGTRfan has much to be proud ofAMGGTRfan has much to be proud ofAMGGTRfan has much to be proud ofAMGGTRfan has much to be proud ofAMGGTRfan has much to be proud ofAMGGTRfan has much to be proud ofAMGGTRfan has much to be proud ofAMGGTRfan has much to be proud ofAMGGTRfan has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by machinegunt
That thing is insane! Now you need to do a 964 and a 930! :-)
I'm searching for a 930 Turbo...

Old 03-18-2013, 06:47 AM
nacelle is on a distinguished road
Bravo!

So well worth the wait!

Old 03-22-2013, 02:46 PM
AMGGTRfan has much to be proud ofAMGGTRfan has much to be proud ofAMGGTRfan has much to be proud ofAMGGTRfan has much to be proud ofAMGGTRfan has much to be proud ofAMGGTRfan has much to be proud ofAMGGTRfan has much to be proud ofAMGGTRfan has much to be proud ofAMGGTRfan has much to be proud of
The Fikse have been put back together...I'll be rolling on these while the LM centers get painted Polar Silver like the exterior. I'll tell that this configuration really changes the look of the car...makes it look mean...

Attached Images   
Old 03-22-2013, 04:12 PM
SpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to behold
Wow, I really like the look of the new color on the Fikses.

Old 03-22-2013, 04:17 PM
machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !
Those look fantastic!!

Old 03-23-2013, 06:39 PM
I loved this car when I first got it...

Now it has exponentially grown...

Attached Images                      

Last edited by AMGGTRfan; 03-23-2013 at 06:42 PM.
Old 03-27-2013, 05:15 PM
MCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud of
Absolutely stunning build! I decided last weekend that I need a 993. I originally thought either Silver or Speed Yellow, after looking at your car - I think it has to be silver now.

Beautiful car, very tasteful, and one of the best looking models to ever come out of Stuttgart IMO.

Old 03-27-2013, 05:31 PM
carmstrongLS1 is a glorious beacon of lightcarmstrongLS1 is a glorious beacon of lightcarmstrongLS1 is a glorious beacon of lightcarmstrongLS1 is a glorious beacon of lightcarmstrongLS1 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by MCGT3
Absolutely stunning build! I decided last weekend that I need a 993. I originally thought either Silver or Speed Yellow, after looking at your car - I think it has to be silver now.

Beautiful car, very tasteful, and one of the best looking models to ever come out of Stuttgart IMO.
You going back to the future Mike or are you keeping the 996?

I love mine. Had a 996 and a 993 at the same time... sold the 996 because it felt, well... let's just say in comparison. It didn't feel at all.

Old 03-27-2013, 08:00 PM
MCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by carmstrongLS1
You going back to the future Mike or are you keeping the 996?

I love mine. Had a 996 and a 993 at the same time... sold the 996 because it felt, well... let's just say in comparison. It didn't feel at all.
If I could find someone that wants to go insanely fast in a 996 and pay me what the cars worth - I'd sell it.

My first P Cars were air cooled, mid 80's vintage cars and I have always missed the "active" nature of those cars - probably why I drive GT3's & Cup Cars.

Anyway, the 993TT is an amazing car in all aspects, and they happen to be appreciating - I'm in!

Can't wait to see your car Chris.

Again, to the OP - stunning car.

Old 03-27-2013, 08:30 PM
carmstrongLS1 is a glorious beacon of lightcarmstrongLS1 is a glorious beacon of lightcarmstrongLS1 is a glorious beacon of lightcarmstrongLS1 is a glorious beacon of lightcarmstrongLS1 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by MCGT3
If I could find someone that wants to go insanely fast in a 996 and pay me what the cars worth - I'd sell it.

My first P Cars were air cooled, mid 80's vintage cars and I have always missed the "active" nature of those cars - probably why I drive GT3's & Cup Cars.

Anyway, the 993TT is an amazing car in all aspects, and they happen to be appreciating - I'm in!

Can't wait to see your car Chris.

Again, to the OP - stunning car.
Awesome Mike! We need to start a group of Texas 993TT owners club or something. Glad to hear that you are planning on adding to the fleet. Yes I agree with the "active" part. Yet the 993 TT is the most refined of those cars so it makes it a little itty bit more special. Oh. Then there is the stoplight stares. Like you are riding a white unicorn or something. It startles me driving it sometimes. I find that even though its just a 911. People tend to stare and forget they are driving therefore creating dangerous rubbernecking. Not the case with the 996 I had.

Apologies OP for the accidental hijack.

Mike-Mine should be back from Arkansas sooner than later. But unfortunately I am having to pass on TI. Shucks.

Old 04-13-2013, 02:30 PM
mash1 is on a distinguished road
By far one of the cleanest 993 i have seen

Old 04-15-2013, 12:07 AM
Sean E Yamuni is on a distinguished road
Amazing build .... I'm in Fl please let me know what shop did this quality work
Also if you feel like parting w your fiske I'd be very interested .....have a guards Red that would love these wheels

Old 05-14-2013, 01:15 AM
Originally Posted by Sean E Yamuni
Amazing build .... I'm in Fl please let me know what shop did this quality work
Also if you feel like parting w your fiske I'd be very interested .....have a guards Red that would love these wheels
Sean...C2Design in Tampa. The owner's name is Chris Chapas...I've been with them since 2006 and have gone through 8 builds so needless to say they have my utmost trust.

Chris is very **** about his shop and the work generated by it so I sleep well at night recommending them to anyone.

J

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: AMGfan 997 Porsche 993tt Build