993 Last generation normally aspirated aircooled Porsche 911. Community includes the C2, C2s, C4, Targa, C4s and cabriolet discussion.

Another happy Fabspeed customer with a 993 Performance Package

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-03-2009, 02:31 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Another happy Fabspeed customer with a 993 Performance Package

We just installed our Fabspeed Performance package which consists of the Maxflo mufflers with the larger oval tips, 200 Cell Sport Cats, Cup Airbox with BMC Air Filter and DME Chip Tune on a Black/Black 1995 993 C4. He was excited to improve the sound of the restrictive factory exhaust but he called me on his way home and said he was amazed in the power increase and sound that it made.

The Performance package is all bolt on and really makes for a nice upgrade on these earlier air cooled cars.
I have to tell you it sounds great and really makes a nice improvement without being aggressive. The customer loves the sound and power increase and thats what matters. PM or email me if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Old 12-03-2009, 04:55 PM
w00zie is a splendid one to beholdw00zie is a splendid one to beholdw00zie is a splendid one to beholdw00zie is a splendid one to beholdw00zie is a splendid one to beholdw00zie is a splendid one to beholdw00zie is a splendid one to beholdw00zie is a splendid one to behold
He's gonna love it!

I installed a Fabspeed exhaust & cup airbox on my 993 Targa last year and it's AMAZING!

Really brings out the rawness of the car

w

Old 12-06-2009, 06:49 PM
windydog is on a distinguished road
do you have dyno charts before/after? also if so, was the car stock other than the exhaust?

Old 12-08-2009, 12:37 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by windydog
do you have dyno charts before/after? also if so, was the car stock other than the exhaust?
Yes the car was totaly stock before the Fabspeed Package. We installed our Maxflo Muffler with Tips, 200 Cell Sport Cats, Performance Cup Airbox with BMC air filter and the DME Chip Tune.

Here is a Dyno result of our Maxflo Mufflers, 200 cell Sport Cats, Cup Airbox and BMC Air Filter on a 993. It really made a nice improvement in HP and TQ across the board.

Old 12-08-2009, 08:57 PM
windydog is on a distinguished road
is that with a stock ECU? Pretty nice. How much?

Old 12-09-2009, 10:52 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by windydog
is that with a stock ECU? Pretty nice. How much?
Yes that was done with the stock ECU.
The Performance Package which includes those 4 items is $2655. The package with the ECU Tune is $3150 for the 94-95 Cars and $3750 for the 96-98 OBD2 Cars. I will offer you a $200 6speed Member discount for either package. Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited by Fabspeed Motorsport; 12-09-2009 at 10:58 AM.
Old 12-17-2009, 06:28 PM
DJF911 is on a distinguished road
993 fab speed tuning

I have a 98 c2 cab which i installed the fabspeed: Maxflows, 200 cell sport cats with x-pipe. BTW worth every dollar for performance and sound upgrade. I did the maxflows first and didnt think to do the sportcats as well. I would rec if anyone is considering the maxflows, spend the extra money and include the sportcats as well. I had the maxflows first without cats and the addition was huge. I already have the Motosport factory airbox but have not yet purchased the Cup airbox. Can anyone comment including Alex whether the cup airbox and or the new ECU makes a sig difference? Does anyone have any other ECU tuning experience for the later 993's? Obviously TT's gain most from new chips but is there any sig thumbs up for normal aspirated 993???? Thanks for help djf911