993 Last generation normally aspirated aircooled Porsche 911. Community includes the C2, C2s, C4, Targa, C4s and cabriolet discussion.

Porsche/ 6SpeedOnline Calender for Charity...submit your pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-10-2005, 09:34 AM
SPIVY is on a distinguished road

I as well as many others on here know some one or have been affected by the tragedy of Hurricane Katrina. This started as a simple calendar that was going to be made for another forum but we hope to make it into something else. We would like to make several types of calendars that members of this forum as well as other forums will be purchasing so that we can raise money for the relief.

I have decided to organize and distribute these calendars to various forums as well as dealerships. At the current moment we have a Porsche, Lamborghini, and Ferrari calendar in the works. No one will be profiting from these calendars; I am designing them so that we can raise money for hurricane relief. All proceeds will go to American Red Cross and/or other charities. Information can be found on www.ologymedia.com.

So lets all come together to make these calendars. Submit pictures to:
ology@ologymedia.com

Calendars will be 20 USD + Shipping
Sponsorship will start at 100 USD

All pictures should be in no later then September 20, 2005 So that we would be able to send them out the first week of October. The higher the resolutions the better but please make it a minimum of one MegaPixel. Also please make it so that there are no logos on the pictures as well, to make it fair for sponsors unless you are sponsoring the page.

Eddie