993 Last generation normally aspirated aircooled Porsche 911. Community includes the C2, C2s, C4, Targa, C4s and cabriolet discussion.

Service history

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-08-2016, 10:16 AM
timf has much to be proud oftimf has much to be proud oftimf has much to be proud oftimf has much to be proud oftimf has much to be proud oftimf has much to be proud oftimf has much to be proud oftimf has much to be proud oftimf has much to be proud of
Service history

I'm trying to track down the service history for a 993 targa and was wondering how I might go about it ?

I have the VIN and know some of its early history- it's now in the UK and the UK Porsche network can't (won't?) help.

The Porsche in question is a 993 Targa, Tiptronic S, Areana Red, the VIN number is as follows: WP0DA2995VS385384 manufactured 10/96, sold at the main porsche dealer in Reno Nevada 1997

Any help gratefully received.

Regards Tim

Old 11-08-2016, 04:52 PM
Former Vendor
C1Forged will become famous soon enough
Befriend someone who works at a local dealership, either in sales or in the service department. Buy them some drinks, maybe take some embarrassing pictures to blackmail them. But in the end, be-friend them and ask them the favor of looking up your VIN. As long as it was worked on at a Porsche dealership, there will be a record of it under your VIN that the employee can look up.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.