993 Last generation normally aspirated aircooled Porsche 911. Community includes the C2, C2s, C4, Targa, C4s and cabriolet discussion.

Post pix of your 993!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-29-2008, 03:20 PM
locus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond repute
An amazing picture. Do you have some more?

Old 09-29-2008, 03:26 PM
Juha is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by locus
An amazing picture. Do you have some more?
Here's a couple more from half a year ago (same car, same owner, same photographer, different continent):

Old 09-29-2008, 03:28 PM
locus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond repute
there's my wallpaper picture
looking great !

Old 09-29-2008, 10:41 PM
sdcabrio is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by JackB911
Great pics, sdcabrio! Is that the Bixby Bridge and Monterey? That's a beautiful cab...love the color!

Here's a recent shot of mine after spending a few days clay baring and polishing with the 7424...

Good eye. That specific bridge in the shot of my car isn't Bixby, the Bixby Bridge is just a few more turns and corners to the North from this point. The wife and I just got back 2 weeks ago from Carmel via Hwy 1. Simply awesome trip, great weather, fantastic road (obviously) and good time had in Carmel. The other shots are on the famed "17 Mile Drive." I highly recommend the trip to anyone.

Your car looks sweet, if I had a coupe I could definately see doing the ducktail. Let me know if you ever get tired of the Fikses I think they look perfect, JUST enough bling to contrast with our screaming red paint.

Old 09-30-2008, 07:38 AM
JackB911 has much to be proud ofJackB911 has much to be proud ofJackB911 has much to be proud ofJackB911 has much to be proud ofJackB911 has much to be proud ofJackB911 has much to be proud ofJackB911 has much to be proud ofJackB911 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by sdcabrio
Good eye. That specific bridge in the shot of my car isn't Bixby, the Bixby Bridge is just a few more turns and corners to the North from this point. The wife and I just got back 2 weeks ago from Carmel via Hwy 1. Simply awesome trip, great weather, fantastic road (obviously) and good time had in Carmel. The other shots are on the famed "17 Mile Drive." I highly recommend the trip to anyone.

Your car looks sweet, if I had a coupe I could definately see doing the ducktail. Let me know if you ever get tired of the Fikses I think they look perfect, JUST enough bling to contrast with our screaming red paint.
Thanks for the kind words ...My aunt and uncle live in Monterey and I visit them every Summer. A great excuse to go to the Historics at Laguna Seca!

I lucked into the wheels on eBay shortly after I got the car back in early 2006. I'll let you know if I get tired of them. They do give my otherwise "ordinary" 993 a bit of bling.

Here's a pic of the Bixby I shot this year, looking South on the PCH.

Old 09-30-2008, 07:41 AM
Dunit will become famous soon enoughDunit will become famous soon enough
One of the best drives on the west coast!

Old 10-01-2008, 12:05 PM
Originally Posted by Arrwin
Here's a recent one....

Is this widebody or narrow body style?
Great looking ride!

Old 10-01-2008, 03:23 PM
Juha,

Looks like you had E46 M3 before. How do you compare 993 to your old E46 M3 (when it was NA). I had few E46 M3s and I'm going to move on to 993 very soon (actually looking for one now). And actually I had a deposit on low mile E46 M3 but broke the deal since I really want to get 993.

Old 10-01-2008, 03:33 PM
Arrwin is on a distinguished road
Is this widebody or narrow body style?
Great looking ride!
Thanks! It is a widebody...C4S.

Old 10-02-2008, 01:42 PM
Juha is an unknown quantity at this point
Juha,

Looks like you had E46 M3 before. How do you compare 993 to your old E46 M3 (when it was NA). I had few E46 M3s and I'm going to move on to 993 very soon (actually looking for one now). And actually I had a deposit on low mile E46 M3 but broke the deal since I really want to get 993.

To put it mildly, they're two COMPLETELY different cars...

Are you looking for a DD or a weekend warrior? I would go drive both and then decide.

Old 10-02-2008, 01:48 PM
I already had 2 E46 M3s and they were my DD.
And 993 will be my weekend ride since I already have DD.
But it's really hard to find a nice kept one.

Old 10-14-2008, 11:39 PM
Niche is on a distinguished road
My 993 RUF

Attached Images  
Old 10-14-2008, 11:46 PM
Niche is on a distinguished road
Couple more

Attached Images   
Old 10-15-2008, 12:15 PM
rsphil is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Juha
Here's a couple more from half a year ago (same car, same owner, same photographer, different continent):

This car would look friggin hot with RS side skirts and an RS rear wing!!

Old 11-03-2008, 04:50 PM
$teady$upreme is on a distinguished road
Hopefully in the near future, i can get this combination of cars.

I have full gt28rs 1.8T A4 now, the next i really want is the 993 C4S. I love Audi and Porshce

Originally Posted by Stealth 993
Picked it up on Friday, drove it up in the rainy mountains on Saturday, washed & detailed it this morning.

97 C4S, 38k, 18in 997 Turbo wheels, Aero kit, CF interior, cup suspension, Porsche sound exhaust, HID, no rear wiper.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Post pix of your 993!