996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Protomotive Website?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 09:16 PM
Brutish is on a distinguished road
I wonder if they would work on my new TTS Cab (well I don't have it yet!) in exchange for a killer site. Probably not!

Old 11-26-2007, 09:27 PM
carendt242 is a jewel in the roughcarendt242 is a jewel in the roughcarendt242 is a jewel in the roughcarendt242 is a jewel in the rough
probably not - he doesn't need a site. not everyone, or business, wants to be the biggest baddest business of all time. sustainability has its benefits.

Old 11-26-2007, 09:31 PM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
Wow!

Thanks for the replies guys. Now I know, and knowing is...

Old 11-26-2007, 09:43 PM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
There was a time in Cali that the PCNA threathened every tuner with lawsuits for using the P car images and other logos... Todd decided not to procede with the site as others did. That is one major reason why there is no hardcore site up...
markski

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Old 11-26-2007, 10:36 PM
DMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud of
E MAIL..... e mail....and did I say or mention the e mail option??? lol.... TODD gets back to you with your specific needs... HE IS BUSY!!!
No web site.... kinda weird by todays standards..... true..
but, he doesnt need it with all of us here anyhow!! His work is awesome!

Old 11-27-2007, 01:38 AM
Former Vendor
titannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nice
When I first heard of Protomotive I thought the same thing. After meeting Todd and talking with him many times, I've found his business goals are different then most. He has a wonderful family and likes to keep low key so that he can focus on what he most cares about (both car related and family).

If your looking for a monsterous build go to him, he is more then capable. If your looking for basics Todd has a good dealer network and often you can get protomotive products through them which could be a lot more convinent.

PS: We've done a few Proto flashes and used the products....we're very happy as well as our customers.

Old 11-27-2007, 03:09 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
And one pissed off wifey....I told her that I would sell the GT2 ...and I will, for 125K.

She responded "have you listed it"?..."um, no" I replied...so here is the official listing. Proto, GT2 GT 700 for sale...125K...there.

Now if the mods delete it so be it...I listed it, right?
Doc that is sounds like me and my wife! But if you sell the GT2 I
will ban you for life!

Old 11-27-2007, 06:12 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Jits,

S-351's wife wanted to sell their beautiful new lake home (he didnt), so
he priced it about $200k too high in a soft market and amazingly, it didnt sell.
LOL !!!

MK