996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Vivid Racing Has Found a New Home...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2008, 06:57 PM
Adam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud of
That is a great story, Dan!! It just shows what hard work and good customer service will achieve. Good luck in your new building, it looks VERY nice!!!

Old 06-19-2008, 08:45 PM
Harold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud of
Great story Dan, even though I have not yet bought anything from you I certainly look forward to one day doing business with you. A wonderful story of dedication from a true enthusiast! All the best for the future.

Old 06-19-2008, 09:16 PM
mannytt will become famous soon enoughmannytt will become famous soon enough
congrat's best of luck in the future

Old 06-19-2008, 09:19 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
BIG CONGRATS, must be a great feeling establishing so much... Good luck with everything

Old 06-19-2008, 09:27 PM
Al Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud of
Your customer service and competitive pricing has been the keystone with me and others, I'm sure. You've always been readily available and helpful to me with percarious situations. Thanks for the conference call with Brembo this week.

Continue your business model and I'm confident it will be onward, upward, higher and higher. Congratulations on a job well done.

Old 06-19-2008, 09:56 PM
Banned
KingMotor is on a distinguished road
wow.......nice building! good luck guys!!

Old 06-19-2008, 09:58 PM
kilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to behold
Congrats Dan!
Best success in the new local, Very deserving

Old 06-20-2008, 12:10 AM
Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !
Awesome story! Kinda hits home for me. I went into business with my pledge brother from Sigma Alpha Epsilon selling pagers and cell phones out of the frat house in 1993 and have never looked back. 15 years later, we're on our third business and loving it.

Congrats on the new place. It's really awesome. Every car guy's dream!

The only problem I see with your story is the Kappa Sig part In all reality, fraternity is a great springboard for life. The social skills you learn as a kid stay with you for a lifetime and easily make up for the lower grades.

Last edited by Turbo Fanatic; 06-20-2008 at 12:32 AM.
Old 06-20-2008, 12:29 AM
dxb996tt is on a distinguished road
Dan

Congrats, new shop looks to be a great move, glad to see you guys doing so well!

As noted above customer service is the thing that puts businesses like yours ahead of the rest, and i've experienced it firsthand!

Old 06-20-2008, 09:01 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Al - That is why we keep doing it. Thank you!

Old 06-20-2008, 09:08 AM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
all the best to you and the crew, dan!

Old 06-20-2008, 09:16 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
If anyone wants to get updates on the building or other VR news, you can sign up for our eLetter here - http://www.stun1.com/stun/manageform...4139&weblink=1

Old 06-20-2008, 05:53 PM
BSB911TT is a jewel in the roughBSB911TT is a jewel in the roughBSB911TT is a jewel in the rough
I like it! Know offer 15% off to all board members!!

Old 06-20-2008, 06:06 PM
Former Vendor
No problem.

The first 15 people that use coupon code 15OFF on any product on Vivid Racing for today ONLY will get 15% off their order of $500 or more.

Not Kidding. Use it!

Old 06-20-2008, 06:09 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
awesome story. more power to you!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Vivid Racing Has Found a New Home...