996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Anyone got a stock black TT front end?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-04-2003, 08:14 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Anyone got a stock black TT front end?

Anyone want to sell their black TT front end? Got a spare one after having put on an after market one?

Last edited by sharkster; 09-04-2003 at 09:39 PM.
Old 09-04-2003, 08:22 PM
AMG-ETR
What ghetto project are you planning now
Evan
BTW posted this below:
Originally posted by AMG-ETR
Sharky whats up with the fabspeed website?? I thought you had the bypass pipes, then I thought you had the super sport, but hallowed out or somthin, but your clip is listed as just the plain old Super Sport on the website?? I have the supersport, and it doesn't sound like yours....whats up??
Evan

Old 09-04-2003, 08:28 PM
PorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond repute
Baja lights!!! ROTF

Old 09-04-2003, 09:13 PM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
If I sold mine then I would have no choice but to go TA. Jeez! Too much temptation here.

Old 09-04-2003, 09:26 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
LOL my reputation proceeds any other form of Ghetto Actually, I have those nasty *** bumperettes and was just looking at a "relatively" cheap way to get around that fact....

Nothing exciting planned, other than getting my stuff that I have now, which I can't wait.. I might even put some ghetto drag radials on if I hit 10s

Old 09-04-2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by KPV
If I sold mine then I would have no choice but to go TA. Jeez! Too much temptation here.
haha ken that would be very baller-tastic. Gemballa rear and Tech Art front Well I'm here if you ever do want to sell...

Old 09-04-2003, 09:27 PM
EM 996 GTS is on a distinguished road
TechArt!! Go for it!

I heard from my friends that almost all of their TA bodykits went up 8%-10% already. New list prices.

Old 09-04-2003, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by AMG-ETR
What ghetto project are you planning now
Evan
BTW posted this below:
Heya Evan,

Hmm well there are two clips up on the fabspeed site but I think both are with the pipes...

This is me with straight pipes:
http://fabspeed.com/996TT-sharky%20ad.wmv

And this one is me with the SS exhaust and pipes at different times:
http://fabspeed.com/pipeslaunch.wmv

Old 09-04-2003, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by PorschePhD
Baja lights!!! ROTF
Haha yeah why not. I could nab a set off the Hummer and maybe add a snorkel. We always knew the 959 could go rally style in the Paris-Dakar but how's about I do the Baja 1000 (or whatever it's called). Just get me some Pepper air suspension, mug-bog tires and I'll be set!

Old 09-04-2003, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Kevin
Alex, what are you up to....
Jus' saving ma' pennies for the programming Doing some work on the side, starting up sharkyghettoperformanceparts.com

Old 09-04-2003, 09:55 PM
AMG-ETR
Originally posted by sharkster
Heya Evan,

Hmm well there are two clips up on the fabspeed site but I think both are with the pipes...

This is me with straight pipes:
http://fabspeed.com/996TT-sharky%20ad.wmv

And this one is me with the SS exhaust and pipes at different times:
http://fabspeed.com/pipeslaunch.wmv
Its the first one that you say are with straight pipes, they have it labeled as with the SS exhaust... Its your promo one, you say bypass, they say SS...??
Evan

Old 09-04-2003, 09:59 PM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
Alex,

I have one, too bad it is the wrong color for you.

Old 09-04-2003, 10:09 PM
Chris Y. is on a distinguished road
Chad, do you have a silver one? Someone just pulled a hit and run on me. Some witnesses around my office said a taxi cab backed into my car and ran off.

I'm looking for a front without the bumperettes.

Old 09-04-2003, 10:13 PM
Andrew708
Chris i have a artic silver one for sale....

[

Old 09-04-2003, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by cjv
Alex,

I have one, too bad it is the wrong color for you.
Thanks for thinkin' of me

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone got a stock black TT front end?