996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Virginia City Hill Climb

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-07-2004, 08:12 AM
Banned
Life Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud of
Virginia City Hill Climb

East Coast has had their event, here is a possible West Coast Event. I am not sure what happened but I think they are not having an event this year. Anyone know anything about that? I think it would be badass to see some 6Speed Members Representin' here. I was going to do it 2 or 3 years ago but chickened out at the last minute.

Couple Links:

http://www.nsxfiles.com/vchill97.html

http://www.nsxfiles.com/VCHillClimb.htm

Old 08-07-2004, 10:12 AM
steve c will become famous soon enough
Some of the cars that beat me were embarrassing, like a couple of vintage Mustangs. (but, they were probably putting out 400+ Horsepower. Like I said, the 'Hill rewards big horse power cars. If those vintage Mustangs were at Willow Springs or Laguna, I would toast them
LOL, the reality is he is probably wrong. There is not much out there these days slower than older 3.0 NSX's hell there are a number of cars that seat 5 people that could no doubt beat his time.