6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/)
-   996 Turbo / GT2 (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/996-turbo-gt2-2/)
-   -   Todd @ Evo - check your PM, Garret at GIAC, check your email (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/996-turbo-gt2/14293-todd-evo-check-your-pm-garret-giac-check-your-email.html)

SHANKENFELTER 08-13-2004 04:25 AM

Todd @ Evo - check your PM, Garret at GIAC, check your email

I would like to have my car running as it should. Please respond to my emails and please resolve what hasn't been working for months!

This is a final documented request, post several emails, phone conversations.

I want a date/time, - I will send my car back to Imagine Auto one last time.

Thanks
Ryan

LSM 08-13-2004 05:38 AM

Re: Todd @ Evo - check your PM, Garret at GIAC, check your email

Originally posted by ShankGT2
I would like to have my car running as it should. Please respond to my emails and please resolve what hasn't been working for months!

This is a final documented request, post several emails, phone conversations.

I want a date/time, - I will send my car back to Imagine Auto one last time.

Thanks
Ryan

Ryan,

When I last talked to you you guys were dynoing Orli's car. How'd that turn out. Want to know and can't get back a hold of you!!

Lou

DJ 08-13-2004 05:43 AM

From what I heard Orli's car did not produce anything near what it was supposed to - What's going on tuners lets get this stuff right guys !!!!!

LSM 08-13-2004 06:03 AM

Originally posted by Darren
From what I heard Orli's car did not produce anything near what it was supposed to - What's going on tuners lets get this stuff right guys !!!!!
Yikes! what we talking here?

Lou

Neil@Orton 08-13-2004 06:04 AM

Darren are you saying all tuners are like this?

TSP-MIAMI 08-13-2004 06:09 AM

Darren, not all of us are that bad bro .......;) There is just so much bull$hit told to people on what they will get for power it really is silly. Worse, is when parts come from one supplier, and customer is told it comes from the tuner themselves from their supposid R&D departments.

Yeh ,.... a huh. Boy , ..... if only half of you really knew........:D

Theo
:cool:

Neil@Orton 08-13-2004 06:15 AM

Well said Theo,I agree 100% to much bull $$%&*

DJ 08-13-2004 07:32 AM

Hold the phone you two knuckleheads :) (I mean this is the nicest possible way of course)
I am not saying these guys are bullsh$t by any means - All I am saying is that there must be some service issues that need to be attended to asap - DOWN BOYS:)

xico 08-13-2004 11:31 AM

Theo (speaking of which) which exhaust is the best this week according to you. Can you tell us why you changed your mind so often. When speaking of bull****,
if i where you i wouldn't make that statement , one week the best exhaust was Fabspeed , the next week the best was Phoenix can you tell us what it is this week and why.

sharkster 08-13-2004 02:17 PM

hey xico get to the drag strip again:)

TSP-MIAMI 08-13-2004 10:34 PM

Hold the phone you two knuckleheads :) (I mean this is the nicest possible way of course)
I am not saying these guys are bullsh$t by any means - All I am saying is that there must be some service issues that need to be attended to asap - DOWN BOYS:)

Darren, you are absolutely right. Your comments are well understood.:)

As far as my opinions on exhausts go, lets just say when people ask me for my preferences, pros and cons of ALL that is out there, I will tell them what I think. I don't care who the company is. So Xico, don't worry about what I think is the best or worst this week. You should worry about learning how to drive in a straight line. Since that is the ONLY type of driving it seems you can handle. From what some people have told me, you can't even do that !! :D

Theo
:cool:

Evolution MotorSports 08-13-2004 10:54 PM

Ryan, check your PM

Theo, check your VM

DJ 08-14-2004 12:23 AM

Todd - can i guess what your messages were pal ?

To Shank "I will be on it right away... don't worry Ryan it will all be taken care of my man"

To Theo "Put a sock in it" :):)

Todd - was I close ? :)

Evolution MotorSports 08-14-2004 12:26 AM

Very close. ;)

MANA 08-14-2004 02:10 AM

hilarious :cool: