996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Porsche immobilizer codes

Old 10-09-2008, 01:44 PM
kirk911tt has much to be proud ofkirk911tt has much to be proud ofkirk911tt has much to be proud ofkirk911tt has much to be proud ofkirk911tt has much to be proud ofkirk911tt has much to be proud ofkirk911tt has much to be proud ofkirk911tt has much to be proud ofkirk911tt has much to be proud of
Porsche immobilizer codes

Sorry about the multiple posts but admin won't let me reply to your replies.
Thanks for the comment Killrgt but I do have the vin from the prior car and obviously my car. What I need is the codes to get past the immobilizer problem; the pst2 is requesting them to proceed.

Old 10-09-2008, 04:45 PM
kilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to behold
I hear ya, This is where Porsche comes in, They are the only ones that i know of that has those.The codes are in their database, with the VIN Porsche dealers have access to the immobilizer codes.I am sure some tuners on here can bypass that, but not sure if they want that to be puplic knowledge...Good luck and let us know how it works out

Old 10-09-2008, 05:21 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
It might be helpful to do a search on this forum and try to find someone who does "custom" tuning.

Old 10-11-2008, 12:32 PM
roadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to behold
kilrgt is right. Porsche AG is the only source for the codes. The dealerships do not even have them. The dealership service manager has to request them from Germany and have an appropriate reason for doing so.

Old 10-11-2008, 12:50 PM
Former Vendor
Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by roadsterdoc
kilrgt is right. Porsche AG is the only source for the codes. The dealerships do not even have them. The dealership service manager has to request them from Germany and have an appropriate reason for doing so.

Most chip tuners that do their own work in house will be able to help you with this as well.....

Old 10-11-2008, 08:31 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
josh4hem is on a distinguished road
I can get imo codes right from the dealer within minuites. I get them all the time for progaming key remotes, the key learning code is the last seven of the imo code. I work at a shop in tempe,AZ. All I need is the vin. The dealers has access to the info through thier database. If you are just a regular guy calling on the phone the dealers will make up stories like they have to get it from germany and all that. Let me know if I can help

Old 10-12-2008, 06:45 PM
kirk911tt has much to be proud ofkirk911tt has much to be proud ofkirk911tt has much to be proud ofkirk911tt has much to be proud ofkirk911tt has much to be proud ofkirk911tt has much to be proud ofkirk911tt has much to be proud ofkirk911tt has much to be proud ofkirk911tt has much to be proud of
Thanks for the replies guys, I found a possible lead at a dealer shop this past Thursday but haven't heard from them since. I 'm going to call tomorrow and see what pans out.

Old 10-12-2008, 06:47 PM
By the way, what are the block codes on the pst2 for ? there's 10 of them and most are the same between the two ecu s.

Old 10-27-2011, 11:41 AM
RobbC will become famous soon enoughRobbC will become famous soon enough
I know this is an old thread but I can't find my immobilizer code... Can anyone help me?

Old 10-27-2011, 05:18 PM
MrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond repute
Call the dealer or go there with your VIN and your title/proof of ownership.
Porsche NA can also give you all codes for your car if you have proof of current ownership.

Old 10-28-2011, 03:42 AM
Frank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond repute
The codes are called IPAS codes and can be obtained from your OPC, usually with an official letter requesting the information. Plus you will need the Log book and proof of ownership.
Here is the list of IPAS codes you will get ( codes not shown obviously).

Attached Images  
Old 03-12-2015, 01:25 AM
dgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry to bump an ancient thread but I need some help getting an immobilizer code from a used immobilizer module I purchased. My original was water damaged.

If anyone knows who I can contact for the code I would appreciate it! I do have the VIN from the donor vehicle. I called my dealer and they had no clue of what I was talking about. PM me if you can help!

Old 03-12-2015, 02:48 AM
Frank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mwsstandc
The codes are in their database, with the VIN Porsche dealers have access to the immobilizer codes.

All the codes for your car come under the collective name of IPAS codes. They are stored on the Porsche main computer system that your dealer only has access too. However you can officially request in writing to have the dealer print out and give you all your current IPAS codes. I had a list of all mine, it took a request and explanation letter to Porsche UK then an official letter back as well to my local OPC. They cant stop you from having them , but they will try to dissuade you from having them.
Frank

Old 08-31-2015, 12:31 PM
Dlmbg1 is on a distinguished road
Need access code help!! I am changing from my 996 to my 986

Originally Posted by josh4hem
I can get imo codes right from the dealer within minuites. I get them all the time for progaming key remotes, the key learning code is the last seven of the imo code. I work at a shop in tempe,AZ. All I need is the vin. The dealers has access to the info through thier database. If you are just a regular guy calling on the phone the dealers will make up stories like they have to get it from germany and all that. Let me know if I can help
Need access code help!! I am changing

Old 03-23-2017, 01:17 PM
gclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond reputegclasse has a reputation beyond repute
So, if i want to get these codes, can should i send an email to PCNA??

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Porsche immobilizer codes