996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Anyone Seen a Parts List for 2005 Turbo S CAB?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 06:19 PM
ShokWaveRider is a name known to allShokWaveRider is a name known to allShokWaveRider is a name known to allShokWaveRider is a name known to allShokWaveRider is a name known to allShokWaveRider is a name known to all
Anyone Seen a Parts List for 2005 Turbo S CAB?

All:

I am looking for a parts list breakdown for my 05, TT S Cab. Maintenance Parts and ????.

In addition are there any places where once can get after market general maintenance parts? I found oil filters at a reasonable price, but $40 for a cabin particle filter, now let's get real....

SWR

Old 03-05-2009, 07:19 PM
jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !
http://www.autoatlanta.com/model/996...rbo_parts.html But parts are too expensive there...

Old 03-05-2009, 08:43 PM
Topless TTS is infamous around these parts
Try Suncoast, easily best prices and a sponser. Mention you are a 6speed member.

Link to the right >>>>>>

Old 03-06-2009, 05:45 AM
ShokWaveRider is a name known to allShokWaveRider is a name known to allShokWaveRider is a name known to allShokWaveRider is a name known to allShokWaveRider is a name known to allShokWaveRider is a name known to all
I may have answered my own question here.

I found the Cabin Filter on the Amsoil site. I used Amsoil filters in my Lotus Esprit V8 TT for years, excellent product.

I cannot find a good replacement for the Air Filter yet though. Amsoil has high flow filters for other race type cars but not the TT. I do not want to replace the stock AirBox just to suck in hot Air.

Thanks for the Parts Site. Still looking for a Downloadable list though.

Thanks

SWR

Old 03-06-2009, 07:22 AM
jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !
The parts list can be d/l from here https://techinfo.porsche.com/techinfo/index.jsp You have to log in and you will get a limited access including downloading of many parts catalog.

Old 03-06-2009, 08:47 AM
Originally Posted by jpflip
The parts list can be d/l from here https://techinfo.porsche.com/techinfo/index.jsp You have to log in and you will get a limited access including downloading of many parts catalog.
JPFLIP:

This was just the job, Thanks

Ian

Old 03-06-2009, 10:29 AM
Yves Is a GOD !Yves Is a GOD !Yves Is a GOD !Yves Is a GOD !Yves Is a GOD !Yves Is a GOD !Yves Is a GOD !Yves Is a GOD !Yves Is a GOD !Yves Is a GOD !Yves Is a GOD !
Cheapest OEM parts can be found at :
Sunset Porsche 1-800-346-0182
They will give you a price 15% above dealer cost on everything.
Only draw back for you is that you will have to wait 5 days for shipment from Oregon.
It's worth it though. I use them, despite the fact that I live in Atlanta.
When I worked for Nike, they were just down the road from my house. Really reputable dealership.