996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Imagine Auto (orginally Suman's thread)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 02:09 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
unfortunately, the list of members who have long standing issues with Stephen, and wish to remain confidential, is growing...Porsche owners must be some of the most patient people on the planet...I encourage any member that has an issue with IA or Stephen Kaspar to post it here or pm me the information if you don't wish to take it public. I have changed the name of the thread to get the attention of more members

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 04-09-2009 at 02:12 PM.
Old 04-09-2009, 02:19 PM
redturbo will become famous soon enoughredturbo will become famous soon enough
need help!

Chuck - I have my 2001 Red tubo at Imagine Auto. I have talked to Stephen and I have already scheduled FedEx to pick the car up in the next few days. It was going to have the 610 package installed. In one of my conversations with Stephen, before he told me he was going out of business, he said the turbos were off the car and he was waiting for the new turbos. When I talked to him yesterday, he said the car was never touched. Is there anyway you can verify the car is not in pieces? Do you anticipate FedEx having any problems picking up the car? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Old 04-09-2009, 02:21 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
No comment!

Old 04-09-2009, 02:24 PM
What does that mean, no comment? Please help!

Old 04-09-2009, 02:29 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
RT, all I know is that Stephen was there yesterday and a truck was able to pic up Suman's car and parts...Stephen says he is trying to work things out and I hope your car is recovered before the landlord locks everybody out...I wish you had seen this thread sooner...try to get the truck there as soon as possible

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 04-09-2009 at 02:33 PM.
Old 04-09-2009, 02:31 PM
mannytt will become famous soon enoughmannytt will become famous soon enough
good to hear you are getting your car back, and hopefully all the parts.

Old 04-09-2009, 03:07 PM
IAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by redturbo
Chuck - I have my 2001 Red tubo at Imagine Auto. I have talked to Stephen and I have already scheduled FedEx to pick the car up in the next few days. It was going to have the 610 package installed. In one of my conversations with Stephen, before he told me he was going out of business, he said the turbos were off the car and he was waiting for the new turbos. When I talked to him yesterday, he said the car was never touched. Is there anyway you can verify the car is not in pieces? Do you anticipate FedEx having any problems picking up the car? Any help is greatly appreciated!
I was in the shop the other day. Your car is sitting waiting to be picked up and is in the same condition that it came to the shop. No worries. If the landlord goes to shut the doors, I can store the car at my house if you need be. The transport can pick it up from there.

Last edited by IAPorscheDoc; 04-09-2009 at 03:11 PM.
Old 04-09-2009, 03:30 PM
Thanks for your reply and your help. I am sure you can imagine my concern. Thank you so much!

Old 04-09-2009, 03:33 PM
torresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by VSE Chuck
unfortunately, the list of members who have long standing issues with Stephen, and wish to remain confidential, is growing...Porsche owners must be some of the most patient people on the planet...I encourage any member that has an issue with IA or Stephen Kaspar to post it here or pm me the information if you don't wish to take it public. I have changed the name of the thread to get the attention of more members
What a f'ing witch hunt. C'mon guys let's rub salt in the wounds. Now that he is out of business, come forward and discuss all the negative crap. I don't even know Stephen and have never done any business with IA but I just have to say that the majority of folks on this forum act like children. Kick'm while there down. Why not start a thread on all the great things that Stephen and his company have accomplished over the last 15 years, or is that just to boring.

I have been following this topic on pelican and rennlist and just want to say that this is the only forum that is trying to hang IA out to dry. My guess is that everyone will be getting their cars back. Give the drama a rest. You can ban me if you want, the way this forum is headed I really don't care.
"I have more hp than you"
"my d$%# is bigger than your"
Give me a break!

Old 04-09-2009, 03:35 PM
Administrator
Doc and RedTurbo, I just talked to Stephen and he has been able to secure a stay until April 27th, which will give RedTurbo plenty of time to get his car back...he also said he just talked with your FedEx driver and has given him information on how to contact him for pick up..so you should be good...anyone else out there that has a car at Imagine Auto, Stephen is staying put as long as he can so you can get your cars, parts whatever so take advantage of this time..please..

Old 04-09-2009, 03:39 PM
Administrator
torres, this is no witch hunt...we are just trying to help some members get their cars...if it was your car you might feel different...we would also like to hear positive comments about Stephen and Imagine Auto..I have received several pm's in support of him and I didn't ban any of the members that sent them...

Old 04-09-2009, 03:42 PM
I don't know if torremd was talking specifically to me, but if you were, you are off base. I have in no way slammed or piled on Stephen or tried to create drama. I feel very badly for him and his situation. I am sure this is very stressful and difficult time in his life. It is easy for you to say to give the drama a rest when you car is safely in your garage. Mine is 600 miles away and there were some loose ends, not to mention I am out $2000 in transportation costs. I want to thank Doc and Chuck for your reply, it has been very helpful.

Old 04-09-2009, 03:49 PM
Administrator
foks, if we can...let's keep this thread on topic which is helping members get their cars back....it is not the purpose of this thread to flame Imagine Auto or Stephen (because we really appreciate that he is trying very hard to help members get their cars back)...if you would like to chime in support for IA and mention all the great things that Stephen has done in the past feel free but please do it in a more positive way than we have seen so far...thanks

Old 04-09-2009, 04:31 PM
996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute
Crazy here... everyone is havin' a go at each other!

I purchased a couple of goodies from Stephen a while back and never had any issues... seemed pretty helpful and I chatted with him on several occasions... think it sounds like the guys that had bigger projects on the go that had a rough time of it by the sounds of things!

Old 04-09-2009, 05:47 PM
jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Highhats
Wow what did I miss! Well Rick Deman of Demanmotorsport.com a porsche builder and racer who is 2 miles down the road from my music store picked up my car and all the millions of pieces its in due to Stephen doing nothing to it! I hope we got all my parts! Shes on a truck on her way back to the east coast. NOT NH but NY. Deman is the best. He will take care of me and make this the fastest car on this board. EPL will be tuning the car and providing there MAF and Injector package as well. Tony has been my boy for quite sometime now and now I feel like im in good hands.

Suman

Suman

You make me laugh at times. Two years ago we spoke and you said that you were going to have Deman build the motor and have EPL tune the car, but then you changed your mind because you didnt trust Deman. Now two years later, alot of $$$$, alot of frustration later your back were you started. Bro next time make a plan and stick with it!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Imagine Auto (orginally Suman's thread)