996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Maybach for the day

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-24-2004, 06:42 PM
eshaun is infamous around these partseshaun is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by WHAT
Or at least do some donuts.
See if you can whip some up to compare with its competitor haha

Old 10-24-2004, 07:44 PM
Mowateriology is infamous around these partsMowateriology is infamous around these parts
i havent seen something that hot for a very long time

Old 10-25-2004, 12:11 AM
DarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really nice
Originally posted by ChrisRC
I wonder what percentage of Phantom and Maybach owners actually drive the vehicles themselves . . .
My dad smokes in his and went through the McDonald's drive through with it the other day

Old 10-26-2004, 08:49 AM
tme
tme is infamous around these parts
I had the RR Phantom last week and it was awesome. Power on tap at all times, handled great considering the wheel size and weight. Very user friendly coming from a 745 and the suicide doors with umbrellas in them............... what more do u need

Old 10-26-2004, 09:55 AM
TT
TT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of light
There is some 85 year old (in that age range) that actually drives a Maybach (yes she is the driver) on a daily basis!! :O My friends always tell me about how they see her on their way to school alot, I will have to ask if it is a 62 or 57

Ryan

Old 10-26-2004, 11:16 AM
dgussin1 is infamous around these parts
there is some old white lady(70's +) in my city (South Pasadena, Ca) that strolls around town in a black mayback 57. I just laugh everytime I see her.

Old 10-26-2004, 11:23 AM
Banned
sticky is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by dgussin1
there is some old white lady(70's +) in my city (South Pasadena, Ca) that strolls around town in a black mayback 57. I just laugh everytime I see her.
Do you laugh because she could have a fleet of 03 cobras for the price or just bceause her success is so far out of your reach?

Old 10-26-2004, 11:55 AM
Vik
Vik has a spectacular aura aboutVik has a spectacular aura about
Originally posted by sticky
Do you laugh because she could have a fleet of 03 cobras for the price or just bceause her success is so far out of your reach?
way to be an *** And this "success" could have come from a divorce or inheritance. But she could have worked for it too.

Old 10-26-2004, 12:33 PM
dgussin1 is infamous around these parts
dude, I am 19 years old and I drive a 40K car that I pay for, and I am looking to get a cayenne turbo. I think success is in my current state of life and going to be in my future. I laugh because she trots around like it's an s500, a 300k s500.

Oh and it's an 04 cobra.

Old 10-26-2004, 03:48 PM
alexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud of
Hahaha I had to laugh at that

Old 10-26-2004, 04:25 PM
Banned
dude, I am 19 years old and I drive a 40K car that I pay for, and I am looking to get a cayenne turbo. I think success is in my current state of life and going to be in my future. I laugh because she trots around like it's an s500, a 300k s500.

Oh and it's an 04 cobra.
My fault, I apologize, I didn't realize there was a night and day difference between the 03 and 04.

Honestly, you can laugh at her but at the end of the day she has a maybach and what is there to laugh at? None of us know what she did to earn it. Maybe she married some rich old guy who died, maybe she worked her *** off, who knows, either way, congrats to her.

Old 10-26-2004, 04:26 PM
Banned
Originally posted by Vik
way to be an *** And this "success" could have come from a divorce or inheritance. But she could have worked for it too.
My bad, laughing at old bags in maybachs is the way to be a gentleman.

Old 10-26-2004, 08:41 PM
Crash is infamous around these parts
My bad, laughing at old bags in maybachs is the way to be a gentleman.
He doesn´t laugh AT her and admittedly I´d probably laugh too if I saw a little old lady drive around in a limo the size of a small bus. Is it funny? Yeah, to me it is. Lighten up.

Old 10-27-2004, 05:47 AM
Banned for Eternity
teutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and it's an 04 cobra.

Uh oh, let's not get all 'Matt Fresh' now, puffing out chests and bragging about stuff...

Old 10-27-2004, 06:20 AM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
Must be a hit in Chigago... looks like you could fit a dozen bodies in the trunk of that beast!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Maybach for the day