996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Need to BUY a Europipe STG2 LOUD

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-03-2003, 01:34 PM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
Need to BUY a Europipe STG2 LOUD

I was driving to work today and must have blown a radiator hose. Tons of smoke piling out the back and a big pool of the green stuff.

Sooo... since the car will going into the shop for a while, (the service manager told me the engine would have to be dropped just to find the source of the 'leak') I figure it would be a good time to get them to do a couple of other things.

1) What's the quickest way to get a EuroPipe STG2 Loud up to my dealer here in Edmonton (Alberta, CDA).

2) What negative camber should I have them set the front and rears at to get better, more uniform tire ware? (I track and autocross the car as much as possible as well as drive it to work every day in the summer).

3) I guess this would be a great time to have some better diverter valves installed.

Stephen - do you have a EP2 loud in stock and some diverrter valves?

Mike

Last edited by Zippy; 10-03-2003 at 01:37 PM.
Old 10-03-2003, 01:48 PM
Joe Weinstein is a splendid one to beholdJoe Weinstein is a splendid one to beholdJoe Weinstein is a splendid one to beholdJoe Weinstein is a splendid one to beholdJoe Weinstein is a splendid one to beholdJoe Weinstein is a splendid one to beholdJoe Weinstein is a splendid one to behold
Order directly from europipe.
As to tire wear, autocross is going to
dominate your tire wear mostly, so
depending on where your tire is wearing
out now, adjust camber. For autocross on
street tires, try 1.5 degrees negative
all around.
Joe

Old 10-03-2003, 01:50 PM
Banned
MTBR is on a distinguished road
Re: Need to BUY a Europipe STG2 LOUD

Originally posted by Zippy
1) What's the quickest way to get a EuroPipe STG2 Loud up to my dealer here in Edmonton (Alberta, CDA).
Have EuroPipe express it to your dealer. Stef is great, he got mine out to me in 1 day.

EuroPipe Website

Old 10-03-2003, 02:34 PM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks, for your help. Stephen @ Imagine is having the Europipe shipped directly to my dealer. I will have the cambers set to -1.5. Stephen will be sending the diverter valves to the dealer directly also. The ECU will be shipped to Imagine this winter, when the car is parked, for a stage 2 "attitude adjustment".

Mike

Last edited by Zippy; 10-03-2003 at 02:36 PM.