996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Ordered my comp flash from Switzer

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-18-2010, 09:32 PM
-X-
-X- has a spectacular aura about-X- has a spectacular aura about
Ordered my comp flash from Switzer

I couldn't put it off any longer... Broke down and decides it was time to give the ride alittle more power to go with the loud exhaust...

Must say, Neil and the crew are top notch to work with so far... Each time Ive spoken to him on the phone, he's take his time to explain everything. And where as most shops would sell you what you want, he was very careful to explain the limitations of the Tiptronic...

I look forward to seeing what the flash/exhaust/filter will do at the drag strip on Friday...

X

Old 10-18-2010, 09:33 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Nice, have fun and try not to get kicked out on your first run..

Originally Posted by -X-
I couldn't put it off any longer... Broke down and decides it was time to give the ride alittle more power to go with the loud exhaust...

Must say, Neil and the crew are top notch to work with so far... Each time Ive spoken to him on the phone, he's take his time to explain everything. And where as most shops would sell you what you want, he was very careful to explain the limitations of the Tiptronic...

I look forward to seeing what the flash/exhaust/filter will do at the drag strip on Friday...

X

Old 10-18-2010, 09:39 PM
-X-
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
Nice, have fun and try not to get kicked out on your first run..
It's a private track rental... ;-).

Old 10-18-2010, 09:49 PM
Hogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond repute
Neil and Tym are great guys. I have talked to Neil many times about many things that have nothing to do w/ cars. He is passionate about cars, passionate about being perfect, and passionate about being the best.

It shows in his products, his and Markski's exhuast are works of art. You will be very happy w/ going w/ Neil.

Old 10-18-2010, 10:33 PM
-X-
Thanks... The P700 package is next and coming soon, just needed something quick for the track on friday...