996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

OMG what a waste of a gorgeous car

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 06:14 PM
Fast997turbo is on a distinguished road
So tasteless! I would expect this on a modded civic! Not a 911 turbo.

New money.

Old 01-04-2011, 06:47 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
not my taste...but as said earlier someone will love this and buy it on the spot. It's that kind of shock factor...

remmember there is an *** for every seat!

Old 01-04-2011, 08:22 PM
vitarain is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by sunir
remmember there is an *** for every seat!
Ha. Nice quote from the Top Gear US show. That color isn't for me, but what goes through the mind of the owner that wants those kind of colors? I'm wondering if they go for the shock factor or really think it looks great.

Old 01-05-2011, 11:40 AM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vitarain
Ha. Nice quote from the Top Gear US show. That color isn't for me, but what goes through the mind of the owner that wants those kind of colors? I'm wondering if they go for the shock factor or really think it looks great.
I knew that useless crappy Top Gear US show had to be good for semething, at least I got a quote that I had a chance to apply here on this thread

Old 01-05-2011, 01:11 PM
seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !
I knew that useless crappy Top Gear US show had to be good for semething, at least I got a quote that I had a chance to apply here on this thread
No. It's good for nothing. I watched two episodes last night, to clear them off of my DVR, and it was painful. Luckily there's some new TV starting again and I won't have to hurt my soul watching any more of it. Back on topic, not digging the smurf blue, but I'd love to see the sticker on that car. My car has a full leather interior that was ridiculously expensive. To get the same thing in a custom color must have been at least another $10G. I could be wrong.

Old 01-05-2011, 09:27 PM
Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !
Seriously, what do you guys think "Lucky Motors" paid for that thing? 25K? Less?

Seems like a nice car if it could be fixded. BTW is that head unit stock? I've never seen anything like it

Old 01-06-2011, 12:46 PM
NickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura about
Can't believe somebody drove this pile around for 8 years with an interior like this. I would pay about 25k for It because it needs so much work inside. I doubt Lucky Motors paid much for this or else they are idiots.

Old 01-06-2011, 12:49 PM
pk1spooled is on a distinguished road
Love the white but the interior is barf. I've seen this car at a local track day at NJMP in person. Who would do this to a nice car? ughhhh...........

Old 01-06-2011, 12:51 PM
TiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NickyBlack
Can't believe somebody drove this pile around for 8 years with an interior like this. I would pay about 25k for It because it needs so much work inside. I doubt Lucky Motors paid much for this or else they are idiots.
two people did according to carfax
Year purchased 2002 2005
Type of owner Corporate Personal
Estimated length of ownership 3 years 5 yrs. 1 mo.
Owned in the following states/ Penn Illinois
Estimated miles driven per year 9,633/yr 2,496/yr
Last reported odometer reading 38,290 51,519

Last edited by TiALSport; 01-06-2011 at 12:54 PM.
Old 01-06-2011, 12:55 PM
guys it's not sooooooo bad...okay it's really bad BUT I've seen worse believe it or not.

Honestly as long as the car is mechanically in good shape and works fine and is clean chassis, it should sell for what they want it for, quite easily. Someone is going to LOVE that interior as much as we don't....it happens all the time. Someone who loves the white and blue combo may think - "the interior is perfect...now I just need some blue wheels and blue Porsche turbo side graphics to finish the car" or something like that... we are only looking at this car through our biased eyes...there is a buyer for this car out there!

Old 01-06-2011, 01:00 PM
TiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond repute
guys it's not sooooooo bad...okay it's really bad BUT I've seen worse believe it or not.

Honestly as long as the car is mechanically in good shape and works fine and is clean chassis, it should sell for what they want it for, quite easily. Someone is going to LOVE that interior as much as we don't....it happens all the time. Someone who loves the white and blue combo may think - "the interior is perfect...now I just need some blue wheels and blue Porsche turbo side graphics to finish the car" or something like that... we are only looking at this car through our biased eyes...there is a buyer for this car out there!
only one I've seen that is worse was that teal green with the matching teal leather and brown (i think) interior

Old 01-06-2011, 01:00 PM
CayenneTurbo77 has a spectacular aura aboutCayenneTurbo77 has a spectacular aura about
Ive know one of the previous owners, its the drifter guy....durka.....

Ive seen him romp on this thing over and over, and watched him put it in a snow bank trying to run from the cops......

With the HIGH potential for mechanical issues, HORRIBLE interior and high price, this thing is going to be a nice dust collector at the dealership.....

guess "lucky motors" luck just ran out

Old 01-06-2011, 01:06 PM
Only 5SPEED
MPD47 will become famous soon enoughMPD47 will become famous soon enough
Hahaha, that was NOT me, but damn that car is hideous!

Old 01-06-2011, 01:07 PM
CayenneTurbo77 has a spectacular aura aboutCayenneTurbo77 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by MPD47
Hahaha, that was NOT me, but damn that car is hideous!

The kids pay with maize

Whats the over/ under on how much its going to cost to fix this interior using OEM parts ( new or salvage)

Gotta be looking at serious coin

Last edited by CayenneTurbo77; 01-06-2011 at 01:14 PM.
Old 01-06-2011, 01:17 PM
pk1spooled is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by CayenneTurbo77
The kids pay with maize

Whats the over/ under on how much its going to cost to fix this interior using OEM parts ( new or salvage)

Gotta be looking at serious coin
has to be at least 4-5k to change out. This issue is you have to find someone who is going to do a really good job so you don't end up with a rattling 996 that would be unbearable to drive.......

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: OMG what a waste of a gorgeous car