996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Proud new Owner (F-cars, please meet Mr. Turbo)

Old 07-24-2011, 12:45 PM
roseylv is a name known to allroseylv is a name known to allroseylv is a name known to allroseylv is a name known to allroseylv is a name known to allroseylv is a name known to all
Proud new Owner (F-cars, please meet Mr. Turbo)

Well, I pulled the trigger and purchased a 2001 P-Turbo w/ 40k miles from another board member! I'm exiting a string of AMG's. Started w/ a c32, jumped to E55 and recently out of a CLS55. Last two were both pushing 600hp so I'm accustomed to fast yachts...Not speed boats like this turbo.

This is my first solely owned stick shift and all I can say is that I really was missing out on the fun. I haven't even pushed the car too hard and all I can say is, . I have scared the crap out of myself a few times while under boost. I look forward to being a contributor to the boards and have been reading up on a lot of great threads. Thanks to all you, I made the move!

Here is a few shots from the stable. The porsche blends in nicely, don't you think?

Sorry for the bad pictures, I'll have to get some nicer shots in more direct sunlight

Mods done by previous owner;
19x8.5, 19x11 BBS CH-R Wheels
H&R coilovers II
B&B Le Mans exhaust
UMW Tune
Bosch diverter valves (which I honestly don't know much about yet)
GT3 Rear set delete
997 buck seats

On order / out for bid
997 ssk
Double Din Navi, new speaks, sub and amps

From my perspective, all mods done by previous owner were done very tastefully. Great choice in rims and he did a great job w/ the interior which was a deal break for me.

Attached Images      
Old 07-24-2011, 12:49 PM
roseylv is a name known to allroseylv is a name known to allroseylv is a name known to allroseylv is a name known to allroseylv is a name known to allroseylv is a name known to all
Forgot the other P-car..

a few more.

Attached Images   
Old 07-24-2011, 12:49 PM
jspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond repute
It beats a sharp stick in the eye.

Jim

Old 07-24-2011, 12:51 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Gorgeous car, congrats!

Old 07-24-2011, 12:56 PM
ek9max has much to be proud ofek9max has much to be proud ofek9max has much to be proud ofek9max has much to be proud ofek9max has much to be proud ofek9max has much to be proud ofek9max has much to be proud ofek9max has much to be proud ofek9max has much to be proud of
So lucky to find a white one!

Old 07-24-2011, 06:20 PM
Porsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nice
Congratulations!

Old 07-24-2011, 06:40 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
I remember the car from here & ebay.

Old 07-24-2011, 06:45 PM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
sick...

Old 07-24-2011, 06:59 PM
sanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud of
Congratulations! What a great collection of cars. What is the next car under your radar? Enjoy in good health.

Old 07-24-2011, 07:15 PM
FLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud of
You know how to roll. Congrat's!

Old 07-24-2011, 07:30 PM
Etchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond repute
Wow.... Wow
Sweet bit of kit there

Old 07-24-2011, 07:34 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Congrats, Awesome in white!

Old 07-24-2011, 08:14 PM
powderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to behold
Nice color choice... By far the fastest.. Enjoy in good health!

Old 07-24-2011, 08:21 PM
A BIG thanks to all for the nice wishes! I find myself running pointless errands just so I can get some extra seat time.

Old 07-24-2011, 10:36 PM
rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !
Congrats nice special cars,but the white turbo is the best

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Proud new Owner (F-cars, please meet Mr. Turbo)