996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Conti Sport 2's in 315 coming to US

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-16-2003, 05:08 PM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Conti Sport 2's in 315 coming to US

Hey guys,

Just got off the phone with Continental. The Conti Sport 2 is coming to the states in the 315 25 r19 size, and will retail for $350.

I tried to get a couple of the initial 120 sets that are coming in, but they are all spoken for! I was also told that there is a back-order of 400 requests for these tires. It will be 3-4 months before they become more available.

If anyone has any in's on acquiring these tires, I need two of them.

Old 07-16-2003, 05:21 PM
dpblessing is on a distinguished road
Robert,

Have you talked to Matt at ByDesign yet? That is where I bought mine from.

1( 888) 993-2911

Old 07-16-2003, 05:30 PM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Doug,

Actually I've been dealing with Sam at ByDesign. I ordered my wheels from him, so it looks like I may be able to get the Conti's after all.

You going to the Concorso Italiano next month Doug?

Old 07-16-2003, 05:34 PM
dpblessing is on a distinguished road
I am not presently scheduled for that event, although I have been thinking about it.

I need to see what is happening as it gets nearer.

Are you going to make it?

Old 07-16-2003, 05:56 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Robert please take lots of photos and post them when you get back!

Old 07-16-2003, 06:08 PM
Doug,

I'll be parked in the Porsche Corral. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys from the board that will be attending.

Darren,

Taking pics won't be a problem! I'll make sure to post after the event.

Old 07-17-2003, 01:17 PM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
3-4 months.....hmmmmm.
My Yoko's should be wearing out right about then.