996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Thinking of a couple of pieces from Precision Porsche

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-28-2011, 11:48 AM
Frissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud of
Thinking of a couple of pieces from Precision Porsche

Well, using the 996TT as daily transport under Mexican trencherous conditions has put a toll on my 996TT and last but not least a small fender bender, I have been hesitant to fix it but at one point or another I will have to, so if I'm putting the car in for paint I might as well take advantage a do a couple of more things to it... I thought of couple of pieces from Precision:

Strosek type add on top wing.

Aerokit type front lip spoiler

My questions and help from the forum is you experience with these pieces as far as quality and also treatment from Precision, all your comments are appreciated, TIA.

I add a photo of the 996TT that these pieces will go on to for comments. Full bottom paint will be done if pieces are added, btw

Old 12-28-2011, 11:49 AM
JSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond repute
Haven't seen them around much lately, still waiting for a response on a PM from several weeks ago.

Old 12-28-2011, 11:57 AM
Frissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by JSBear
Haven't seen them around much lately, still waiting for a response on a PM from several weeks ago.
website is still up and prices slashed, but somehow seems to be different... any word or news from Precision let me know, TIA

Old 12-28-2011, 01:27 PM
boca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really nice
I had good luck with the pieces I bought from them in the past... good fit...