996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Hi Guys.......

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-17-2003, 11:34 AM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
Cool Hi Guys.......

Am I welcome here?

Great site by the way!

Who are the responsible parties?

Why did everyone migrate from Rennlist?

Old 07-17-2003, 11:40 AM
Sean is on a distinguished road
Re: Hi Guys.......

Originally posted by KPV
Am I welcome here?

Great site by the way!

Who are the responsible parties?

Why did everyone migrate from Rennlist?
What took ya so long Ken?

Old 07-17-2003, 11:44 AM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
Sean,
I would miss my own birthday if somone didn't rap me over the head and remind me. A little slow I guess. I am looking forward to meeting you this weekend. Also, you were talking to a guy on the island in one of these posts. Does he want to join us? Oh yeah, and why the board migration?

Old 07-17-2003, 11:58 AM
Sean is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by KPV
Sean,
I would miss my own birthday if somone didn't rap me over the head and remind me. A little slow I guess. I am looking forward to meeting you this weekend. Also, you were talking to a guy on the island in one of these posts. Does he want to join us? Oh yeah, and why the board migration?
Jim probably can't make Sunday trek to Western Jersey inasmuch as he's participating at a Saturday meet in LI ( http://www.bmwm5.com/vbulletin/showt...threadid=33149 ). If anyone is interested on making the trek to LI on Saturday morning from Jersey we can journey together....I plan to be there.

As for the migration, this board is most reminiscent of the BMWM5.com board of which I am an active member. The advantage of the M5 board is that it is clearly the undisputed Forum of choice for M5 owners with over 200k posts since its beginning in late '99.

As far as 6speedonline, since its inception last week seems to be generating more activity than Rennlist, FunCars, Rennteam and Flat-6. I would much prefer to stick to one board which has significant flow rather than hopping around...I'm hoping this one is it.

Looking forward to meeting ya as well on Sunday.

Old 07-17-2003, 12:20 PM
msindi is on a distinguished road
Welcome KPV - still gonna post on Rennlist or no??
I like browsing multiple forums as each one has its own 'character'.
I think the people in charge here are ShankGT2 and Darren911..

Old 07-17-2003, 12:33 PM
Duane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud of
The responsible parties are

Darren
Duane
Shank
Mike Wilens

Nice to see you here Ken!!!

Old 07-17-2003, 12:42 PM
KPV
Thanks Duane! Great to be here. It is amazing how you get so used to seeing all of the screen names. Congratulations on a great site!

Mansoor,
The Rennlist server is excrutiatingly slow. This one is like lightning in comparison. I will be back and forth for a while and see what happens. I can get 10 screen refreshes here in comparison to just one at Rennlist right now. Hopefully they can fix the problem.