996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Texas Invitational Spring 2013 Airfield Event

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-20-2012, 08:57 PM
AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !
I just want to know if Eddie Bello is heading down with the HBK crew for that Mullet grudge match.

Old 12-20-2012, 10:34 PM
SUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of light
All the gang from the North need to come to the south where the big boys play!
Everyone that has a fast Porsche on the same track, same conditions PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!

Thanks

Old 12-21-2012, 06:38 AM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Tim941NYC
Tommy get your junk ready.. This weekend.. My turd Is far from tip top but I dont give a fawk.. I am tired of your mouth.. Got it?

Sorry Homey, got to much to loose!!! I know you got much luv for me just bring that turd to texas and if not, I'm sure theres gonna be another event thats closer in the summer

BTW: you got to be able to handle another couple of months of **** talking

Old 12-21-2012, 06:38 AM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by supraviper
all the gang from the north need to come to the south where the big boys play!
Everyone that has a fast porsche on the same track, same conditions put up or shut up!!!

Thanks
+1 :d

Old 12-21-2012, 07:04 AM
Basic Sponsor
Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SUPRAVIPER
All the gang from the North need to come to the south where the big boys play!
Everyone that has a fast Porsche on the same track, same conditions PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!

Thanks
Lol wow so we gotta drive halfway cross country to you to run or shut up? Seems legit. Best 1/4 mile tracks are East coast - MIR, Atco, Etown

997TT SlowBerry - 205.0 mph 1/2 Mile WR Nov 2018, 9.7 @ 170 mph 1/4 Mile , 3.2 60-130 mph , 2.4 100-150 mph , 1420whp E85
ESMOTOR | DO88 | TPC DSC | SYVECS | COBB | IPD | KLINE | XONA | AMS | ID | ERP | SACHS | TURBOSMART | CSF | DODSON |
Old 12-21-2012, 07:09 AM
Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by topgun
Sorry Homey, got to much to loose!!! I know you got much luv for me just bring that turd to texas and if not, I'm sure theres gonna be another event thats closer in the summer

BTW: you got to be able to handle another couple of months of **** talking

You are a fool.. To much to loose?? really? sounds like its your afraid of vids being out about you getting your a$$ cracked.... Top fool.. your new name..

Fact: top fool called me out.
Fact: top fool will not race me in our own back yards.
Fact: top fool wants me to road trip to texas to whip him.. Sorry bud, but If I can make it there I will run Joe not you and you junk.

Old 12-21-2012, 07:30 AM
edelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond repute
Popcorn . Anyone

Old 12-21-2012, 07:42 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by edelectra
Popcorn . Anyone
Yes and a Beer to please

Old 12-21-2012, 07:45 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
You are a fool.. To much to loose?? really? sounds like its your afraid of vids being out about you getting your a$$ cracked.... Top fool.. your new name..

Fact: top fool wants me to road trip to texas to whip him.. Sorry bud, but If I can make it there I will run Joe not you and you junk.
Tim, your invite has been sent. Hope to see you and Red Dragon in Texas in the Spring.

Old 12-21-2012, 07:50 AM

I have very thick skin my boy ....afraid of who the farting dragon... I mean really..

-who have you run?
-What event have you been to with your set up? besides E-town

Don't you worry we will run...all in due time, and after giving you a pouding in Texas I might show up at Pocono & pound you Again

Old 12-21-2012, 08:20 AM
Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by topgun
I have very thick skin my boy ....afraid of who the farting dragon... I mean really..

-who have you run?
-What event have you been to with your set up? besides E-town

Don't you worry we will run...all in due time, and after giving you a pouding in Texas I might show up at Pocono & pound you Again
TopFool.. a pounding?? Get your car out I will pay any tickets.. Got that? You are like I say, a Fool..

TopFool to his tuner. "I have to beat Tim's car.." Tuner.. "well we can use the nitro mix and a shot of nos, its impossible for him to make that power on a 3.6L motor" TopFool. "what ever it takes my mouth has got me in a spot and I need for you to find me more power" tuner. "I hear Tim is not done yet with his setup, I talked to some people that seen his logs and heard he is going to use some other turbos now" TopFool. "Chit man... I need.. I need.."

Last edited by UrbanHotrod; 12-21-2012 at 08:31 AM.
Old 12-21-2012, 08:21 AM
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
Tim, your invite has been sent. Hope to see you and Red Dragon in Texas in the Spring.
Yes I have it Thank you..

Old 12-21-2012, 08:47 AM
Yes I have it Thank you..

Great...we are all set flame boy I will speak to Amar So we can set up the drug match!!!

Old 12-21-2012, 08:53 AM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Hey Tim,I thought i asked you if you were going to Texas? And your response was yes.So i dont see the problem because you and Tom will see each other at TI.Fawk it i will go anywhere if we are gonna cry about it!

Old 12-21-2012, 09:02 AM
TopFool.. a pounding?? Get your car out I will pay any tickets.. Got that? You are like I say, a Fool..

TopFool to his tuner. "I have to beat Tim's car.." Tuner.. "well we can use the nitro mix and a shot of nos, its impossible for him to make that power on a 3.6L motor" TopFool. "what ever it takes my mouth has got me in a spot and I need for you to find me more power" tuner. "I hear Tim is not done yet with his setup, I talked to some people that seen his logs and heard he is going to use some other turbos now" TopFool. "Chit man... I need.. I need.."
You need help

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Texas Invitational Spring 2013 Airfield Event