996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Texas Invitational Spring 2013 Airfield Event

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-21-2012, 02:54 PM
Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by topgun
I guess your not going!!! OK I will not go to Texas and go to Pocono..Joe will go to Texas..I'm done with this thread.

All that are going...Good luck!!

Fact: you called me out in this thread.
Fact: you called me out in your thread.
Fact: you wont run me in our own back yard.
Fact: EdElectra offered a legal place to settle this today.
Fact: you backed out.
Fact: You started all this and now your done with this thread.

Old 12-21-2012, 02:59 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
If you are not going to come to Texas please just say "No I am not" and continue with your drama in the other thread. This thread is about people that are going to come down and get stuff done, and if you would like to settle your matches up North that is fine. If you want competition with some of the fastest street cars (hell even some of the fastest outlaw radial, x275, drag radial, outlaw 10.5, etc..) in America you come see the boys in the south.

Old 12-21-2012, 03:15 PM
Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !
Never said I was not going. I said I need to figure out if I want to leave my car in Texas to do both events and where to leave it.. I have plenty to do and would really like to push it hard at the mile. That is what the car is being built for anyway.

Old 12-21-2012, 03:21 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Tim941NYC
Never said I was not going. I said I need to figure out if I want to leave my car in Texas to do both events and where to leave it.. I have plenty to do and would really like to push it hard at the mile. That is what the car is being built for anyway.
I don't know the day differences but Dallas to Goliad is a haul. I'd say over 7.5 hours from where this event is (but I'm not 100% sure its about 3 hours from Houston). Either way I guess it is better than across America twice.

Old 12-21-2012, 03:23 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Yes I started that thread, you told joe you were going to texas..yes or no...like you, i don't want to go back and forth the same week. Again for the forth time if your not going say so! I will settle this with you at Pocono..

And like I said in that other thread keep the personal attacks to yourself...no need for that to have fun. Your call....

Old 12-21-2012, 03:54 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Powell
I don't know the day differences but Dallas to Goliad is a haul. I'd say over 7.5 hours from where this event is (but I'm not 100% sure its about 3 hours from Houston). Either way I guess it is better than across America twice.
This says TI (B) and the Texas Mile (A) are 400 Miles away from each other. And 3 weeks apart.

Last edited by BlackHorseTurbo; 12-21-2012 at 03:57 PM.
Old 12-21-2012, 04:04 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Fact: you called me out in this thread.
Fact: you called me out in your thread.
Fact: you wont run me in our own back yard.
Fact: EdElectra offered a legal place to settle this today.
Fact: you backed out.
Fact: You started all this and now your done with this thread.
Yes to all of the above!!!

Again... if you are going (not difficult), i wont go and see you at pocono.. if you are we will settle it in Texas. Very easy. You choose!

Just keep the personal attacks to yourself and lets have fun

Old 12-21-2012, 04:05 PM
Originally Posted by topgun
Yes I started that thread, you told joe you were going to texas..yes or no...like you, i don't want to go back and forth the same week. Again for the forth time if your not going say so! I will settle this with you at Pocono..

And like I said in that other thread keep the personal attacks to yourself...no need for that to have fun. Your call....

Personal attacks? really?? hmmm Your fingers type words and statements you and your current setup cant back up. Personal attacks, I built and tuned my car by myself. I do not open my checkbook up. So when your fingers type you are going to pound me that is taken as a personal attack. Please go to your call out thread.. Ed has a spot for us to end this today or tomorrow or sunday. No need to wait 3-4 months.

Old 12-21-2012, 04:13 PM
What does a check book have to do with anything ...really

Old 12-21-2012, 04:26 PM
To pay someone to build your car because you can't.. Wait was that a personal attack?

Old 12-21-2012, 04:32 PM
At this point..I have no idea what your talking about...again just let me know what event your going to. End of story.

Old 12-21-2012, 05:16 PM
Is this a claim of insanity? or something?? I am lost now. You been acting like a bawss, now like you have no idea. meds kick in or ware off? Is the a personal attack? I dont want to offend you. Like I said you and your car mean nothing.

Old 12-21-2012, 05:27 PM
To pay someone to build your car because you can't.. Wait was that a personal attack?
Is this going to be your retort to anyone including TTG, GTR, etc. owners? Didn't you own or were apart of a P-Car shop awhile back? Not everyone got to test with other peoples cars before theirs (your car back then). Matt and I learned in our garage on my personal car. Hell I even had questions since you and I were the only ones use the HKS EVC back then on these cars. Have we ever just sat there and spat in anyone's face about that part? I just can't see your fascination with it all same with the other guys. You make the parts and they install them, am I right? Your Motec was built by someone correct? The P-Car shop rivalry in the 996TT world at least was finally dead yet now its literally 3 cars against everyone, and only those 3 cars are right. Does anyone remember this trend? It was old then and still old now.

At this point it's just getting old. I'd love to see your car in Texas and same with Tom. If you are setup for the mile you are even better setup from a roll. Less shifts If a 1800rwhp Vette can hook on the same tires we all run I'm sure traction will not be an issue for anyone.

Last edited by Powell; 12-21-2012 at 05:47 PM.
Old 12-21-2012, 05:53 PM
Nine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
aw snap! Everyone I've invited is faster than 9balls
I appreciate your added sandbags.

BTW, to those reading, 12XX whp isn't enough to win this event. 1,500+ and you have a solid chance. The slow cars are 1,000 whp.

Old 12-21-2012, 06:10 PM
Another P has a spectacular aura aboutAnother P has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
It's on boys! Good luck to all.
When my car grows up, I want it to be just like you. You are my freaking hero!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Texas Invitational Spring 2013 Airfield Event