996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

My wounded teammate Taylor getting a once in a lifetime ride with Ken Block

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-24-2013, 08:26 AM
MCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud of
Thanks for sharing! Tell Taylor 6Speeders say thank you for his service.

Old 05-24-2013, 08:49 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Thanks guys. I'll pass on your comments. He'll definitely appreciate hearing them.

Old 05-24-2013, 10:34 AM
Empyreal is a splendid one to beholdEmpyreal is a splendid one to beholdEmpyreal is a splendid one to beholdEmpyreal is a splendid one to beholdEmpyreal is a splendid one to beholdEmpyreal is a splendid one to beholdEmpyreal is a splendid one to beholdEmpyreal is a splendid one to behold
Add one more! Agree that both Taylor and Ken are amazing. Please thank Taylor for his service, sacrifice and inspiration!

Great video and story to watch anytime, but especially right before Memorial Day.

Old 05-24-2013, 11:10 AM
Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !
That was pretty cool! Thanks for sharing

Old 05-24-2013, 11:21 AM
Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !
That is one serious badass. How many people ***** if the barista screws up their coffee, and this guy is still grabbing life by the stem after sacrificing so much of himself. Literally.

Good on Ken to give him the lift. I'd hope any other idols would step up and do the same for Taylor and others like him.

Thanks for sharing.
-V

Old 05-24-2013, 12:29 PM
BiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud of
wow, that was seriously amazing!! I literaly had a smile from ear to ear knowing how much fun that must have been for Taylor... Ken Block was probably thinking to him self "Ive seen bobs pop out while drifting but never legs." Shows allot about what kinda guy Ken Block realy is!

Old 05-24-2013, 05:04 PM
King James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond repute
Pure Internet awesomeness! Thanks for sharing

Old 05-24-2013, 05:08 PM
WILLIAMP will become famous soon enough
How cool was that?!

Thank you for sharing.

Old 05-24-2013, 09:13 PM
Red 9 has a reputation beyond reputeRed 9 has a reputation beyond reputeRed 9 has a reputation beyond reputeRed 9 has a reputation beyond reputeRed 9 has a reputation beyond reputeRed 9 has a reputation beyond reputeRed 9 has a reputation beyond reputeRed 9 has a reputation beyond reputeRed 9 has a reputation beyond reputeRed 9 has a reputation beyond reputeRed 9 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Thought I'd share this with you guys:
We see the term hero used lightly these days-- but I am not using it lightly to describe this guy. Kudos to Kenny Block and good to see he was taking it easy!!
All the best to him for the future.

Old 05-24-2013, 10:11 PM
rangerdick has a spectacular aura aboutrangerdick has a spectacular aura aboutrangerdick has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Empyreal
Add one more! Agree that both Taylor and Ken are amazing. Please thank Taylor for his service, sacrifice and inspiration!

Great video and story to watch anytime, but especially right before Memorial Day.
Plus 1 for Petonic. Let us all remember the reason for Memorial Day. This is living proof of the sacrafice others give to allow us to have what we have.

Have a great weekend all.

Old 05-25-2013, 01:43 AM
Jim Campbell is on a distinguished road
Fantastic video. Tell your man thanks from me.

Ta

Old 05-25-2013, 04:59 AM
gt2rs is a glorious beacon of lightgt2rs is a glorious beacon of lightgt2rs is a glorious beacon of lightgt2rs is a glorious beacon of lightgt2rs is a glorious beacon of light
Awesome thanks for sharing Scott props to Ken, Taylor seem to be an amazing person please tell your man thanks from me..

Old 05-25-2013, 06:55 AM
Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !
Great story. Thank for sharing. Please extend a huge thanks to Taylor for me. I am a big supporter of Helmets to Hardhats. There are quite a few good things available today for our serviceman and woman when they come back to civi life but its the support of friends and family that really helps the most.

Old 05-25-2013, 07:05 AM
skinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll
That's awesome! It's great to see Ken Block take the time to do something like that and it's amazing to see Taylor living life to the fullest after all he's gone through. Thanks for sharing!
x2 awesome to see that

Old 05-25-2013, 07:47 AM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Tim941NYC
Great story. Thank for sharing. Please extend a huge thanks to Taylor for me. I am a big supporter of Helmets to Hardhats. There are quite a few good things available today for our serviceman and woman when they come back to civi life but its the support of friends and family that really helps the most.

+1. Wifey and I give to the Wounded Warrior project.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My wounded teammate Taylor getting a once in a lifetime ride with Ken Block