Durametric Logging 101: How to Log, What to Log, and What to do with it Afterwards - Page 4 - 6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

Go Back  6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource > Porsche (Present) > 996 Turbo / GT2
Reload this Page >

Durametric Logging 101: How to Log, What to Log, and What to do with it Afterwards

996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.
Sponsored by:

Durametric Logging 101: How to Log, What to Log, and What to do with it Afterwards

Old 10-05-2015, 09:51 AM
G-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by YJosephTT View Post
Can someone post the formulas Spreadsheet again, the dropbox link is dead.

Thanks
Yes, please add the formulas.

Awesome thread!

-G

Old 10-05-2015, 10:03 AM
Ray_S is on a distinguished road
you mean this file attached?

Attached Files
File Type: zip
Log_Evaluation_Formulas.zip (37.6 KB, 150 views)
Old 10-05-2015, 07:47 PM
G-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Ray_S View Post
you mean this file attached?
Awesome... thank you!

Sorry if I missed it attached elsewhere.

-G

Old 07-25-2016, 02:30 PM
drinaldis is just really nicedrinaldis is just really nicedrinaldis is just really nicedrinaldis is just really nicedrinaldis is just really nice
My tuner wants to see my RKAT values. How do I do that? Is it just another check box in the actual values menu?

I'll answer my own post................. Yes, it's another check box.

Last edited by drinaldis; 09-11-2016 at 04:09 PM.
Old 07-28-2016, 05:10 PM
earl3 has a reputation beyond reputeearl3 has a reputation beyond reputeearl3 has a reputation beyond reputeearl3 has a reputation beyond reputeearl3 has a reputation beyond reputeearl3 has a reputation beyond reputeearl3 has a reputation beyond reputeearl3 has a reputation beyond reputeearl3 has a reputation beyond reputeearl3 has a reputation beyond reputeearl3 has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone know the expected response from the activation of "Valve lift control banks 1 and 2"?

Thanks!

Old 08-23-2017, 05:05 PM
Third-Reef has a brilliant futureThird-Reef has a brilliant futureThird-Reef has a brilliant futureThird-Reef has a brilliant futureThird-Reef has a brilliant futureThird-Reef has a brilliant futureThird-Reef has a brilliant futureThird-Reef has a brilliant futureThird-Reef has a brilliant futureThird-Reef has a brilliant futureThird-Reef has a brilliant future
If you toggle the valve lift on and off using the durametric the engine sound and rpm will change. it sounds rougher.