996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

ModBargains.com l Velocity AP/KLINE Exhaust for 2000-05 Porsche 996TT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-06-2014, 01:23 PM
Former Vendor
ModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant future
ModBargains.com l Velocity AP/KLINE Exhaust for 2000-05 Porsche 996TT

ModBargains.com is proud to present to the 6speedonline community the Velocity AP/KLINE Exhaust for 2000-05 Porsche 996TT! Starting with an OEM exhaust system, Kline's engineers took the design back to basics, creating a simple yet elegant exhaust befitting the 996's refined character. Developed in conjunction with KLINE Innovation and Velocity AP, by tuning every aspect of the exhaust - from flow to resonance to shape - to be in perfect harmony with the car, this system yields the best listed power and torque gains for any aftermarket system on the market.

Offering Race-Exhaust level performance, this system from Kline and Velocity AP is actually very quiet at cruising speeds, offering a smooth, quiet, drone-free driving experience while cruising under regular driving. After 3500k RPM, the story changes completely as boost picks up and exhaust flow hits the tuned internals, creating a raucous, high pitched, howling exhaust note.

Thanks to years of experience working with the world's finest automobiles, such as Aston Martin, Lotus, Ferrari and Lamborghini, Velocity AP has the unique know how to get the most out of these vehicles. Manufactured exclusively in aeronautical-grade 304 stainless steel and utilizing a titanium silencer, this system features featherweight construction for weight reduction, is fully mandrel-bent and features a 25 year warranty against corrosion and flaws in workmanship.

Power
  • Kline offer several variations of the 996 turbo system. 200cell race cats, 100 cell race cats, or decats can be bolted in and out of the system at will.
  • Increases for the decat system are 42hp @ 6500rpm, and 50lb/ft @ 3000rpm.
  • Velocity AP/KLINE ECU Tune 996 Turbo in conjunction with the exhaust results in 75hp @ 6500rpm, and 74lb/ft @ 3800rpm.

Sound clips:

Questions? Need Help? Give me a call here at 714-582-3330 x 8006 or ask for Alan or email me at Alan@ModBargains.com!!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	porsche-996-turbo-exhaust-01.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	330255   Click image for larger version

Name:	porsche-996-turbo-exhaust-02.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	330256   Click image for larger version

Name:	porsche-996-turbo-exhaust-01.jpg
Views:	790
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	330267   Click image for larger version

Name:	porsche-996-turbo-exhaust-02.jpg
Views:	638
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	330268  
Attached Images  
Old 02-06-2014, 02:15 PM
JSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond repute
Leave it to Kline to build the exhaust with the "best listed power and torque gains for any aftermarket system on the market."

Let me put the popcorn in the microwave

Old 02-06-2014, 05:32 PM
JimTT Is a GOD !JimTT Is a GOD !JimTT Is a GOD !JimTT Is a GOD !JimTT Is a GOD !JimTT Is a GOD !JimTT Is a GOD !JimTT Is a GOD !JimTT Is a GOD !JimTT Is a GOD !JimTT Is a GOD !
I have had the Kline on my car for the last 12 months now and just love it, like the above description its raucous, high pitched, howling exhaust note and no drone !!

Old 02-07-2014, 02:18 PM
anikzad is a name known to allanikzad is a name known to allanikzad is a name known to allanikzad is a name known to allanikzad is a name known to allanikzad is a name known to all
So what's the exhaust diameter? How does this compare to say BBi exhaust or AR Design?

I think a little bit more technical info rather than marketing words would be
far more convincing here. I have a fabspeed, for example, which has reached
its limit on the with the current mods, so why should I use this vs any other
aftermarket exhaust?

Thanks