996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

"Blue Dream" Minerva Blue 996TT - Journey Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-29-2015, 09:20 PM
911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !
Ravi i'm really glad that the car went home to California where the first owner resides. I know I'm going to miss this car but I'm glad that it will live on in spotlight and will see some serious love in your garage. This car is just what the doctor ordered to bring some much needed street cred to the 996TT.

-Al

Old 01-29-2015, 11:03 PM
scsponger31 is a splendid one to beholdscsponger31 is a splendid one to beholdscsponger31 is a splendid one to beholdscsponger31 is a splendid one to beholdscsponger31 is a splendid one to beholdscsponger31 is a splendid one to beholdscsponger31 is a splendid one to behold
Congrats man!

Love my radiator too btw.

Old 01-30-2015, 12:13 AM
FI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond repute
Perfection! I wouldn't change a thing!

Old 01-30-2015, 01:04 AM
GaFFLe is just really niceGaFFLe is just really niceGaFFLe is just really niceGaFFLe is just really nice
Awesome color and the Ruf add-ons are too!

Old 01-30-2015, 08:22 AM
leftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome car and I love the color. If I recall Al originally listed this closer to $100k so if you look at it that way you got a deal.

Old 01-30-2015, 12:07 PM
RxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Wow great buy and the interiors really looks like new!

Old 02-01-2015, 10:32 PM
BlueDream996 is just really niceBlueDream996 is just really niceBlueDream996 is just really niceBlueDream996 is just really nice
Got the car delivered on Friday afternoon, and basically drove it all weekend..

Cruising down PCH with the windows down and sunroof open at sunset, just had to scream out in joy.."Woooooooo"

I had a blast all weekend in the car driving solo, with a couple of buddies of mine that I gave some rides to, as well as my girl.. Although when I took it to my parent's house.. my mom refused to get in for a ride "Way too low for me" lol

Went to cars&coffee on Saturday morning, and even though I got there late, and parked the car towards the back, many people came up to it to take pictures/admire the vehicle.. Al also put me in touch with a good friend of his who was there as well.. (Thanks AL!)

Car is going to GMG on Tuesday to get some small issues looked at which I want to get checked out, all-aluminum 3 piece radiator set-up, changing the Pagid race pads for something more street (and less squeaky), and a few other things which I will report back on after.. Basically, I'm looking to get the car absolutly dialed in to my driving style.

For now enjoy some pics of the car back in the state that it was meant for!

Cheers all..

Old 02-01-2015, 11:00 PM
ttpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet ride. Congrats!

Kinda funny how there's two cars here that are named after cannabinoid strains.

"Blue Dream" and "Pineapple Express".

Whats next? Maui Wowie? Og Kush? Jew's Gold??

lol

Old 02-02-2015, 10:37 AM
xfader is on a distinguished road
Spotted at Cars and Coffee. Beautiful car in person! Our pack consists of 2 Polar Silvers, 1 Speed Yellow 996TTs, and 1 GT Silver 997.1TT

Old 02-03-2015, 06:43 PM
SpdYlwGT2 is a name known to allSpdYlwGT2 is a name known to allSpdYlwGT2 is a name known to allSpdYlwGT2 is a name known to allSpdYlwGT2 is a name known to allSpdYlwGT2 is a name known to all
Congrats! Beauty on your hands

Old 02-03-2015, 06:48 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm uber jealous!!! California dreaming of blue Porsche.

Old 02-03-2015, 07:39 PM
NTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats. I have seen pics of this car in the past and love the colour! Makes the car look even more amazing than it already does.

Old 02-03-2015, 11:47 PM
machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !
Looks excellent! You will be in good hands with GMG! They built most of my car and it's been dead reliable! Only problem I've had is a small drip from damn driver side radiator! I'll be in touch soon!

Old 02-03-2015, 11:50 PM
elite1 Is a GOD !elite1 Is a GOD !elite1 Is a GOD !elite1 Is a GOD !elite1 Is a GOD !elite1 Is a GOD !elite1 Is a GOD !elite1 Is a GOD !elite1 Is a GOD !elite1 Is a GOD !elite1 Is a GOD !
Color is absolutely beautiful.

Ruf made it possible somewhere.

Old 02-12-2015, 11:43 AM
Ursoboostd is a name known to allUrsoboostd is a name known to allUrsoboostd is a name known to allUrsoboostd is a name known to allUrsoboostd is a name known to allUrsoboostd is a name known to all
Car looks great! Congrats. I'm really looking forward to seeing your intercoolers. I may actually be getting ready to buy a couple of your radiators.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: "Blue Dream" Minerva Blue 996TT - Journey Thread