996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Are there any plug&play injectors out there

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-03-2017, 02:58 PM
ghostofpain is a splendid one to beholdghostofpain is a splendid one to beholdghostofpain is a splendid one to beholdghostofpain is a splendid one to beholdghostofpain is a splendid one to beholdghostofpain is a splendid one to beholdghostofpain is a splendid one to behold
Are there any plug&play injectors out there

Hi guys,

I am wondering if there are any bigger injectors out there than stock.
My car runs lean from 5500 RPM to redline and the plan is to use 997TT injectors, which are bigger and will be big enough for my modified k24s. My stock fuel pump will be replaced with a walbro 450.
i would love to use bigger injectors without modifications, if thats possible.
Brand model and place to oder the injectors would be very apreciated.
Thx in advance.

Old 05-03-2017, 03:35 PM
jdexter is a splendid one to beholdjdexter is a splendid one to beholdjdexter is a splendid one to beholdjdexter is a splendid one to beholdjdexter is a splendid one to beholdjdexter is a splendid one to beholdjdexter is a splendid one to behold
Most of us with upgraded turbos have bigger injectors. Since a tune will be required, I'd ask whoever you plan on tuning with for advice. I went to marski, he knows what's up.

Old 05-03-2017, 03:44 PM
G-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to behold
I'm running Injector Dynamics injectors. Lots of different sizing options.

Old 05-04-2017, 07:13 AM
ghostofpain is a splendid one to beholdghostofpain is a splendid one to beholdghostofpain is a splendid one to beholdghostofpain is a splendid one to beholdghostofpain is a splendid one to beholdghostofpain is a splendid one to beholdghostofpain is a splendid one to behold
I know that with spacers or other things lots of injectors can fit. But i am looking for those, which do fit just like stock.
No brands known?

Old 05-04-2017, 07:14 AM
brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !
Talk to your tuner. Certain tuners like to tune for certain injectors.

Old 05-04-2017, 08:15 AM
G-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ghostofpain
I know that with spacers or other things lots of injectors can fit. But i am looking for those, which do fit just like stock.
No brands known?
My ID1300s were 100% drop in. No spacers, no modifications, stock rails.

Only thing required is a harness adaptor.

But I also agree, check with your tuner. I had to switch tuners because I wanted to run 1000+ cc injectors and they would not support them.

Old 05-06-2017, 09:21 PM
ADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to behold
I just did the DW DeutchWerks 1000s, with stock rails. They come with wiring harness adapters but cylinders 2,4, and 5 were a PITA to connect. I will call them and see if they have an adapter with wires instead of the one piece ones which would make install so much easier.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.